Trying to Find You

* Don's POV *

Last night when we went out to the surface. We immediately started to search for (y/n). We searched all night. I kept trying to see if I could track her but it wouldn't show up. We searched everywhere for her. We then had to go back home. "Did y'all find her?" The girls all asked in unision. We shook our heads sadly.

Their faces of hope soon turned to disappointment. "But don't worry. We will find her." Mayonaka said. We all agreed. "My sons. You are home. Is (y/n) with you?" Sensei asked coming out his room looking around. "Sorry sensei. But no." Leo said bowing down in front of sensei. Sensei's face looked disappointed. "I see. Well you did your best my sons." He said.

* Leo's POV *

As sensei left I went into my room to go meditate. Mayonaka joined me. "Leo. Do you think we'll ever find (y/n)?" Mayonaka asked after a long moment of silence. "I hope so." I answered. "Ok. But I noticed once (y/n) left you have been meditating a lot. Why is that?" She asked. I sighed.

"It's only cause I'm scared. I was supposed to watch out for her. But now she's gone. I feel like I failed her." I answered. Mayonaka hugged me. "There there. It's OK." She said.

*time skip to when they have to go on patrol. Normal POV*

Your brothers were jumping rooftop from rooftop stopping every now and then to look to see if they could catch a glimpse of you. There were a few times though when they thought they saw you with Jake but when they looked again y'all were gone.

"Hm... Let's see where we last saw glimpses of her. Maybe she'll walk by again and we can stop her." Don said. The others agreed. They all went to the few places they thought they saw you but you never came by. Soon the sun started to rise and they went back to the sewers.