The Next Day

There might be some anime characters from some anime shows in here. Just so ya know.
____________________________________

You woke up next to Jake. You got put of bed (you were in clothes so...) And went downstairs. Since Clover wasn't there cause you weren't at home you made breakfast for you and Jake. A little after you finished Jake came downstairs, hugged you, and kissed the top of your head. "Morning." He mumbled. "Morning. Your breakfast is on the counter." You said.

"Ok. Thanks." He said before going into the kitchen then coming back into the dining room and sitting next to you. While you two were eating breakfast y'all talked about why you asked to stay and about his sister. A little later you heard someone knock on the door. "I wonder who that is." Jake said getting up and walking to the door. You followed behind cautiously. 'What of its my brothers? What of they tracked me down? Oh I'm soooo dead.' You thought.

When Jake opened the door you saw Swift, Kiara, and Psy. "Hi. Is (y/n) here? We're her friends." Swift said placing her hands in her pocket. You quickly went in front of Jake. "How did you girls find me?" You asked. The three stayed quiet for a bit. "Um... Luck. I guess." Psy finally said. You began to get suspicious. "Ok." You said. It was quiet for a moment until Jake cleared his throat.

"Hi I'm Jake. (Y/n)'s boyfriend." He said holding out his hand. "Hi I'm Swift." Swift said keeping her hands in her pockets. "I'm Kiara." Kiara said waving. "I'm Psy. Nice to meet you bro." She said slapping his hand really hard. Jake acted like it didn't hurt then turned away and silently yelled in pain while shaking his hand. "We were wondering if you'd like to hang out." Kiara said.

"Sure. Can Jake come?" You asked. "Sure. He can meet our boyfriends." Swift said. "What?" Jake said looking up from his hand that was still throbbing. "Ok let's go!" You yelled and grabbed Jake's hand and dragged him out closing the door behind you. "Owowowowow." Jake said cause you grabbed the one that hurt. You quickly let go and grabbed his other hand. You give went to the park where you saw three guys waiting.

"Jake. (Y/n) this is my boyfriend, Kenshin." Kiara said pointing to a boy with long orange hair and dressed in Japanese clothing. 'Reminds me of father.' You thought. Jake held out his hand since it stopped hurting. Kenshin shook it. "Nice to meet you Jake-san and (y/n)-san." He said. "This is my boyfriend Death the Kid." (If you haven't heard of these names watch Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin.) Swift said.

Kid held out both his hands. Jake was confused. "He has OCD when it comes to symmetry. So just shake both his hands." Swift whispered into his ear. Jake did what he was told. "Nice to meet you." Kid said. "Same to you." Jake said. "And this is my boyfriend Sanosuke." Psy said. Jake held out his hand. Sanosuke smacked it harder then Psy did. Once again he acted like it didn't hurt then turned away and yelled in pain quietly while shaking his hand.

You, Swift, Kiara, and Psy left the boys to talk. "Hey I know I asked this last night but... Why do y'all wear beanies and Psy why is your skin paler then anyone else's?" You asked. "We just like wearing beanies." Swift and Kiara said quickly. "And I was born like this." Psy said quickly. "Oh. Ok." You said but still not believing it.

-Kiara's POV-

'We can't let her know about what we really are. Then she probably won't t be our friend anymore. I mean who wants to be friends with two werewolves and a vampire?' I thought. The rest of the day we played games and watched Kid make everything perfectly symmetrical. People with OCD are funny.... At times.

A/n XD I know I added in a Soul Eater character and two Rurouni Kenshin characters. Awesome right!? I understand if you don't like anime and don't care tho. (But I might think you're crazy for not liking anime). Anyway adios peeps!! ;D