Running Away and Meeting New Friends

Every morning when you opened your door your brothers would stand outside then quickly fun off. You have had enough of it. So tonight you were going to run off. 'Maybe I'll go see if I can stay with Jake.' You thought packing a few of your clothes. When no one was paying attention you put a note on the refrigerator then left.

When you went topside you forgot it was daylight out so you quickly went into the shadows. While you were in the shadows you saw some girls nearby hanging out. 'They look about my age. Maybe I can see if I can join them.' You thought as you walked over. "Hi. May I sit here with y'all?" You asked.

A girl with blonde hair looked at you. "Um... Do we know you?" She asked in a harsh tone. "No not really. But you see I'm uh... New in town and-" you started but was cut off by the blonde. "Then go away." She said. You frowned and left. 'Looks like not everyone up here is nice.' You thought.

"Hey!" Someone called out to you. "Huh?" You turned around and saw a different girl with blonde hair and a beanie on. "Hi. I just came to say that don't worry about what that girl says. She's nothing but a bully. Hi I'm Swift." She said holding out her hand. You shook it. "Hi I'm (y/n)." You said. "Nice to meet you (y/n). Hey how would you like to hang out with me and my friends?" She asked.

"Ok." You said smiling now. You and Swift went towards a table where you saw 2 other girls. One had purple hair, dark clothes, and pale skin. "That's Psy." She said pointing to the purple haired girl. "And that's Kiara." She said pointing to a girl with black hair and a beanie. "Kiara. Psy. This is (y/n)." Swift said. "Hi!" Kiara and Psy said waving. You waved back.

Back at the lair however Raph was throwing a tantrum. "Why would she run away!?" He yelled. "It's y'alls fault. Y'all were the ones who wouldn't give her space." Kurohomura said. Eros, Mayonaka, and Clover agreed. Your brothers felt guilty and decided to find you once it was dark.

*time skip*

You, Swift, Kiara, and Psy had a great day. Buy when you asked why Psy was so pale and why Swift and Kiara wore beanies they said they had to go. A little after they left you went to go find Jake's place to see if you could stay there for a day or two. When you arrived and knocked the blonde girl you met earlier opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked rudely. "I was wondering if Jake was here." You said. "Oh hang on. JAKE!!! SOME GIRL'S HERE TO SEE YOU!!!" She yelled. Soon Jake was at the door. "(Y/n) what are you doing here?" He asked. "Can I stay with you? Please!? Just for a day or two." You begged. "Sure." He said smiling and invited you in.