Oh No

You have been sneaking out for 3 months now and your brothers have been suspicious. You slept in more than usual and you always zoned out when they were talking to you. Tonight was different though. Cause tonight your brothers and the girls followed you.

When you went out the sewers you waited near the mall. You were waiting for Jake cause he wanted to ask you something. "Hm... What's she doing?" Clover whispered to no one in particular. Soon Jake walked over to you. "Hey." You said smiling. Jake smiled back slightly blushing. "Hey, (y/n). I didn't think you'd show up." He said. You had a confused look on your face. "Why wouldn't I showed up?" You asked.

"Because not a lot of people like me." He said. You patted his shoulder. "Just cause they don't like you doesn't mean I don't. You're pretty cool." You said. Jake smiled. "Really? Thanks." He said. "You're welcome. Now what did you have to ask me?" You asked. "W-well we've known each other for 3 months and well I was wondering i-if you'll be my.... G-girlfriend?" He asked blushing madly.

Your brothers growled and were about to jump off the roof to tackle Jake. "Stop." Mayonaka said stopping them then looked back down at you. You were standing there shocked. "Are you OK?" Jake asked worried. "Yeah.* you finally said after awhile. "So whats your answer?" He asked. "YES!!" You yelled happily hugging him. He hugged back. Your brothers however had fire in their eyes.

They jumped down and pulled you away from Jake and pulled you into the shadows before Jake could see them. 'Oh no.' You thought. "What a-are you guys d-doing here?" You asked nervously. The girls were behind your brothers facepalming. "Those four idiots." You heard them mutter. "We were wondering why you slept in so much and why you zoned out when we were talking to you." Don stated.

"(Y/n) hang on!! I'll help y-" Jake said going into the alley way and seeing your brothers. "W-what?" He said stunned. "Jake. These are my brothers. Don't be scared they won't harm you. Right?" You asked looking at them with your puppy dog face. "Ugh fine." They said unhappily. "B-brothers?" He asked still stunned. "B-but they're-" he started till he noticed Raph glaring daggers at him. "Well I have to go. I'll explain next time. I promise." You said.

Your brothers and the girls went to go find a sewer cover while you stayed to say goodbye. "Well. I guess I'll see ya tomorrow night." You said hoping he wouldn't change his mind about being your first boyfriend. "Wait." He yelled. "Yeah?" You asked stopping. "Where do you want to meet up?" He asked. You smiled. "Here would be fine." You said then left for home.

A/n Not bad not bad I guess. Your lucky your brothers disnt tear him to shreds. Now who wants to see what Jake looks like?