Playing Cupid

You, Mayonaka, and Kurohomura were all hanging out. You were showing them some of your fighting moves when you heard a few crashes. All of you turned your heads to see Raph and Leo walking away slowly. You knew they were watching the girls smiling while watching you. So... You decided to play cupid. 'This is going to be fun.' You thought.

That afternoon Mayonaka and Leo were meditating as you crept up behind them. You tapped Leo on his shoulder. Leo looked over and you signaled him to be quiet and to follow you. When you two were far away from Mayonaka you handed him some flowers. "Here. I know you have a crush on Mayonaka. Give these to her. Tell her how you feel. Then ask her out if she feels the same." Leo looked at you with wide eyes as he did what he was told.

You smiled proudly when Mayonaka said yes and hugged Leo making them both fall to the ground. "One down. One to go." You said quietly to yourself. You headed towards Raph's room and saw him lifting weights. "Raph? Can I tell you something?" You asked. Raph put the weight up and sat up and looked over at you.

"Sure. What is it y/n?" You sat down next to him. "I know you have a crush on Kurohomura. And I think you should ask her out." You said. "W-what? Who said I had a crush on-" "Hi Raph. Hi y/n." Kurohomura said as she walked by. You swore Raph started drooling. Once she was out of sight Raph looked back at you. "What was I saying?" He asked. "You just proved my point. You do have a crush on Kurohomura. Now go ask her out." You demanded. (Your Raph side came out. Lol. And it's not leaving till he does on what you say.)

Raph did so and when he came back you looked at him suspiciously. "Did you ask?" "I'll ask her later." Raph said sounding nervous. You pushed him all the way to Kurohomura's door. "Now." You said and went downstairs. As you did you heard Raph knock on Kurohomura's door. 'Bout time.' You thought.

After a few minutes Raph came down and hugged you tightly. "Don't tell anyone I said this but your the. Best. Sister. Ever." Raph said. "I know. And let me guess she said yes?" You asked smiling. "Yup." Then he put you down before any of his brothers saw. That night you fell asleep happy. Planning on how to get Clover and Mikey together. Then Don and Andrea. Like Raph said. Your the best sister ever. ;D