BIG NEWS!!!! (PLEASE READ!)

Hi everyone!!!

I hope you guys are doing going thus far. I have some news that I would love to share with you:

1. I am putting a hiatus on the spy story because I do not think it's going anywhere (yet!)

2. I am working on a NEW story. It is going to be taking place in the modern world and will be a mystery/adventure story.

3. The First Queen is currently being prepared to be submitted to some publishing agents, so lots of love and prayers would mean a lot!

4. The best way to get the scoop of what I will be doing on my works is by looking at the storyboards on my Pinterest account.

5. Don't be afraid to message me! I love communicating with you guys!

6. Since I am working on getting The First Queen published, I need to figure out if it leans more towards the fantasy genre rather than historical fiction because let's be real - it doesn't take place in any point in history or in any country we know of. If you guys agree it's fantasy, don't think I'm going to be heartbroken. If I get a majority agreement that the book is more of a fantasy tale, then I'm going to put it into the fantasy category on Wattpad and I'm going to need your help to make it known in that category.

Again, I'm always grateful that you guys took the time to read the book and I promise there is more Eleanor in-store in Tipping Thrones!

Lots of love and kisses! - Alexis Breanna