Some Important News

Hi all!

So I know that I said in my last post that'd I'd be posting the newer versions of the first chapters, but sadly that will not be the case.

I am so sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but here's an update into my plans for The First Queen and the books to follow it.

1. I AM REWRITING ALL OF THE FIRST QUEEN!!! I am looking back at it now and let's be honest, I could have written some, if not most things, a whole lot better. Now that I'm in college and am currently taking a course for writing, I am going back to the manuscript and rewriting things.

2. Eleanor is going to be 23, not 26. Francis will remain 28. I am making her younger just because but she is still going to be the head-strong, fearless queen you all love.

3. The rewriting will take a while. Most of the free-time I get is on the weekends or on days in the week where my schedule is light enough to squeeze in an hour to write. Also, I'm doing a lot of research to make sure the numbers I am presenting in terms of men fighting and such are not ridiculously large and therefore I am trying to keep their numbers to be as real as possible. 

4. There will be more insight into Eleanor's relationship with both Richard and Katarina. I'm going to try to put in more flashbacks as well as more interactions in the present with Katarina.

5. This rewriting is not just because of my writing course in college, which has helped me a lot these past few weeks, but because I really want to get the book published in print. I have submitted queries to a few agents but none saw the book worthy to take on, and now that I'm looking back at it with fresh-eyes, I see why. 

Again, thank you so much for reading The First Queen and your support has been amazing. Honestly, you guys rock. 

If you want a better peak into what I have in mind, hit up my Pinterest that has the storyboards for the books I'm writing right now that are and are not on Wattpad! 

https://www.pinterest.com/missdior17/

Until next time!

- Alexis Breanna