I'm Not Sick?

-HaeWon-

It's late at night and the older doctors are getting ready to go drinking.

Yes, out drinking.

Maybe that's why they can't help patients...

No tea, no shade.

They've been going out like this for as long as I can remember and even the boss lets them. Sometimes, even he goes with them.

Another thing too is that they don't allow girls to come, so when they leave, it's the female employees left watching the place.

During that time is when I hang out with Yuju and Yerin the most. That's how we got close. But Yuju usually takes this time to go out. Yerin too, but she keeps me company most times. They like going outside....it's not really allowed, but they still do it secretly.

Other than that, I usually stay in my room and watch Netflix and call my parents, but right now....I'm actually curious about Jungkook.

To be honest, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

And about the "murder".

I'm a smart girl and the fact that boss blamed him without any evidence is already suspicious and weird.

Hm...

I wonder what Jungkook's doing now.

I'm his doctor, I have a right to check up on him, so I will.

I grab my bag and headed down to Floor 13.

I arrive quickly and I peeked over the corner to see his room without him seeing me.

I didn't see anyone.

What?

I walk closer to the transparent room.

On his bed, there was a pile of clothes?

He's really not here.

I start panicking.

Where did he go? Did he escape?

Did he get naked and ran for it?!

"HaeWon." A husky voice interrupts my thoughts.

I jump slightly, scared to turn around.

That was Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"U-Uh," I clear my throat, my back still facing him. "I came to check up on you. The other doctors are gone, so I don't have much to do. I also have an important question."

I hear him chuckle.

Why is he laughing?

"Are you scared, HaeWon?"

"What? No."

"Turn around then."

I turn around, keeping my cool, until I see he only has a towel around his waist and I shriek.

"Oh my-" I turn around and cover my face.

"Ahh, I love it when you say my name, especially scream it." He whispers before walking past me and into his room.

What the heck?!

I ignored his comment and stood up straight, trying my best to get my authority back. "What are you doing outside your room, young man?"

"Young man? Chill out, HaeWon. I do this every now and then, I never get caught...until now. It's not like I'm committing a crime anyways. I was just taking a shower." Jungkook explains so casually.