Confusing Confession

-HaeWon-

THIS BOI 'BOUT TO GET HIS CUTE BUTT KICKED! I swear....

Psh, such big talk for such a cute face. I'm not even scared, though, no matter how hard he tries, he can't scare me.

"You can't scare me." I wiggle underneath his strong grip. "Ugh, you may be strong physically, but mentally you need some more training. I'm willing to help!"

Jungkook frowns. "Not scared, my princess. Not even a little."

He just ignored me trying to be nice.

"You can hurt me, but I'll NEVER be scared of you." I growl.

He chuckles. "Cute. Try to get out of my grip."

I furrow my brow at his sudden command. "Wh-What?"

"See....weak."

Anger fills my eyes. "Oh yeah, hottie?"

"What are you going to do, cutie?" He smirks.

I'm just gonna ignore those nicknames.

I use my knee to knee him in the stomach and stand up. Jungkook groans but stands up too.

"You have a bravery of a lion, but you just look like a mouse compared to me." Jungkook states while slowly walking towards me.

You calling me short? AW HALE NAH!

He's right, not gonna lie. His abs are tighter than particles in a solid. I have a two pack.

As long as he doesn't pull up his shirt, I'm good.

I scoff. "Your point is?"

"Let me show you. I'm not afraid to hurt girls." Jungkook throws a punch, but my quick reflexes save my beautiful face.

"And I'm not afraid to hurt my own patients." I fire back and twist his hand. "Especially you."

He groans in pain, but pushes away easily.

In seconds, we were in a full on fight. The weird thing was, we both were being "easy" on each other. Like, all we did was push each other and roast each other. We never tried to hurt each other so much. This was the most passionate fight ever. Almost like a confession.

An Eye-opener.

Do you guys know what I mean? ;)

I jump on Jungkook's back and wrap my arms around his neck, not choking him.

Jungkook flips me over onto the bed and raises his hand to slap me. I block his hand and use my leg to push him to the ground. I jump on top of him again and grab his hair, not tugging, just gripping.

Jungkook chuckles all of a sudden.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask, out of breath.

"If someone walked in, someone could get the wrong idea." He smirks.

"Don't get wrong ideas yourself, Jungkook. You need to tell me why you're being mad at me!"

"Ugh, I don't know! I-I actually forgot."

"You're being awfully weird lately."

"Do you think I'm sick and hopeless now?" He asks, his eyes lighten up a bit so he didn't look like he was gonna rip my head off....anymore.