Fire Who?

-Boss-

That stupid little girl, thinking she's all that because she graduated some college at the age of 16.

I want her out. I'm done with her. she's nothing to me anymore. I thought giving Jungkook to her would make her quit. Guess not.

I have to admit though...she's tough. For a girl her age, she has a strong heart and an overpowering mind. Still, I don't care about that. She's smart enough to figure out the truth about this place. I don't need that. She's doing nothing except embarrass me and make me feel dumb. Even though I'm not!

I only offered her a job here because her parents were packed with money. Yet, they didn't pay me anything. Instead I'm paying her. Ugh, I'm hate being a "real" boss.

I grab my phone and turn on the speaker. "Park Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Get to my office, asap."

Probably 30 seconds later, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yell.

Chanyeol appears in front of me with a sly look on his face.

I like Chanyeol. He doesn't speak English well, but his accent is too funny to ignore. He's been here for the longest time now and he's been dealing with almost all my "boss" work for me. That's why I like him so much.

Plus he knows the secret about this building....

"Yes, Boss?" Chanyeol says and sits down.

"I have a special request for you. A very special request for you. Specifically you." I say with a mysterious voice.

Chanyeol chuckles. "As always, Boss, I got you."

I smile a half smile. "Good. Now, listen carefully. You know HaeWon, right?"

He nods and I smile.

"Well, as you know very well how I deal with people I'm done with. I'm done with HaeWon-"

"I'm not going to kill her or harm her in any way." He interrupts me with a surprisingly calm tone.

I pause in shock. "Chanyeol, you didn't let me finish."

"I know where you're going with this. It was the same with Haeun and it was the same with Kyle. It's NOT going to be the same for HaeWon." He says, copying my stern voice.

I scoff. "Chanyeol, I can't believe you're denying me too. What's up with HaeWon? She's not special or anything!"

"You don't see it because you're stuck in this creepy office all day doing who knows what! HaeWon is a very good doctor, there's nothing wrong with her!" Chanyeol argues with fire in his eyes.

Why is everyone turning against me?

I was getting amused. "Really? No, no, I don't see it. She's nothing but brains. Not even good brains. All she does is argue and talk back to me. She's too young and I don't wanna keep her."

"You think that because you're too dumb to realize she's smart and has a brilliant mind." Chanyeol stands up. "I'm done with you, Boss. I'm not hurting HaeWon."

"I dismiss you, mister. Sit back down or I will kill YOU myself." I growl loudly.

Chanyeol stops, but doesn't turn around. Like he was debating on it.

"Right here, right now. I can kill you." I repeat viciously.

Chanyeol lets out a deep sigh and turns around. He sits back on the chair and looks at me with no expression.

"Don't kill her then. You're one of my trusted doctors here. I'll take your word for it when you say you WON'T kill HaeWon. But let's make a deal." I lean onto my desk. "I fire you...or I fire her. And take away everything she has."

Chanyeol tightens his jaw. "You're not human. You're a monster from below."

I laugh out loud. "Proudly. Now run along now. You have a job to do, right?"

Chanyeol kicks my desk before walking out.

Cute kids.

-Chanyeol-

Me? Fire HaeWon? I couldn't. She doesn't deserve it.

But ME getting fired? That can't happen either.

This is all I have. This is my only source of income. Before this job, I lived with my best friend, Baekhyun. He's been paying for me for almost everything and I felt bad, that's why I took this job. If I get fired before I can gain enough money to pay back for everything he has done for me, I'll just be taking him for granted.

I need this.

I'm sorry, HaeWon.

I rush to Floor 14 to HaeWon's room. I knock on her door and wait while tapping my foot.

Five minutes later and she doesn't answer. Probably not there.

I go down to Floor 13 to see if she was with Jungkook.

There she was.....talking to Jungkook in the room.

Wow, that girl has some guts. I'm impressed.

"HaeWon! HaeWon!" I call to her from behind the corner, to scared to get closer to Jungkook.

She looks at me and smiles. She says something Jungkook and leaves the room.

"Yes, Chanyeol?" HaeWon says while putting her notebook in her pocket.

"I-I need to tell you something. It's really important, um...

-Random Security Guard-

I was just strolling along the hallways until I see Chanyeol and the new girl talking.

I heard that Chanyeol needed to fire the new girl or he'll get fired.

This gossip is big and it's real, so I hide behind a wall to listen to their conversation.

"I-I need to tell you something. It's really important, um..." Chanyeol stops.

Oh, how great would it be for me to tell the boss that his little favorite doctor disobeyed his rules.

"Yes?" The new girl asks.

"It was something the boss wanted to do...er...to tell you....I-I have to f-fi-find you another notebook." Chanyeol lies horribly and I smile evily.

I quickly race down the halls and to Boss's room.

I open the door without knocking. I see the boss writing on some papers and he looks at me with an annoyed face.

"Have your parents ever taught you how to knock?" Boss scolds, but I didn't care.

I just smiled. "Boss, I have very interesting news that you might wanna hear."

"What is it? This better not be a waste of my time." He mutters and continues writing.

"People know about Chanyeol's job to fire the new girl." I smirk.

Boss just nods. "Mhm, yes, I'm aware of the gossip bit in this building."

"Well, I was doing my job, patrolling the halls and I overhead Chanyeol in action. He didn't do his job, instead, he lied and said something about a notebook." I rub my hands together, excited for the drama.

Boss stops his pencil. He stays still, but after, he looks up with a red and angry face.

I widen my eyes. I've never seen Boss like this before.

"That SON OF A-" Boss didn't even finish his sentence. He just pushes past me and storms out the door.

Oh snap, Chanyeol's going home with a note tonight.