Friendzoned

-HaeWon-

I've been hearing lies from my own boss. I just lost so much respect for that man.

"Jungkook, doctors here believe that you....m-murdered that.....doctor." I ease in slowly.

Jungkook took time staring at the ground. He started crying suddenly which made me flinch.

He looks so adorable when he cries. GOSH, STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

"I heard a gunshot. It wasn't me! It wasn't me! I was too weak to do anything like that. I wouldn't do something like that to him before he turned around on me." Jungkook cries out while clinging to my sweater.

I embrace him tightly, looking like an expert on comforting people.

He immediately hugs me back and lets his hand grip onto my back.

"It wasn't me." He continues to say while sniffing.

"I know it wasn't you in the first place." I say.

This baby face couldn't do something like that.

Jungkook looks up at me with very red eyes. "H-Huh?"

"Now come with me." I grab his hand and stand up.

"Wh-Where are we goi-going?" He asks while following me.

"To my room. I need to help clean you up." I respond while giving him a quick smile.

"Bu-But-"

"Don't worry," I smile at him. "My job is to help you. Nothing more and nothing less."

We reach my room and I close the door behind us.

I turn back to look at Jungkook's eyes, but I see the same Jungkook that scared me when I first saw him. Even scarier.

Pale face, red and black eyes piercing mine, his lips slowly twitching into a smirk, and his whole body currently leaning over me.

He just changed from adorable to hawt! Or just plain scary right now!

"Now this, never happened before." He whispers while leaning closer.

I have to be honest to myself right? I was totally liking this, but I wanted to NOT like this. What will the other doctors think of me? What will my boss think of me?

"I like your room. It's the first time I saw normal room like this before. It's nice." He smiles at me and takes a quick look around.

I couldn't say anything, though. So I played it cool and calmly.

"I need to clean your face up before the doctors return." I poke his nose playfully and slide away from him.

I go into my bathroom and place a towel under running water.

Jungkook appears behind me and he places his hands around my waist.

I try my best to ignore it and take it as a "friendly way".

Friendly way, Jungkook is a friend to you....

"Sit down on my bed." I order.

Jungkook sighs and obeys me. He sits down on my bed and waits for me patiently.

I walk over to him and lean really close to examine his eyes.

"Wow, it's really swollen." I comment.