Two-Timer

-HaeWon-

"Chanyeol? You look nervous. What's with you?" I check his worried face.

"It's nothing. I gotta go, you can get back to Jungkook now." Chanyeol says quite fast.

I nod slowly. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes." Chanyeol walks away.

I look at him and shrug. I walk back to Jungkook with a welcoming smile on my face. He stands against the window with an eager look on.

"HaeWon, what happened?" Jungkook's muffled voice asks me.

I shrug. "Something weird, but it's fine now."

"I have a question for yo-"

I hear Chanyeol scream and Boss yelling.

I gasp and drop everything in my hands. I dash past the hallways without giving Jungkook an explanation.

I turn the corner and see Chanyeol on the ground with Boss kicking his sides.

I shriek and run up to them.

I ain't no chicken. I know how to fight.....sort of.

"Stay away, HaeWon-AGH...p-please!" Chanyeol holds out his arm towards me.

"STAY OUT OF OUR BUISNESS!" Boss shoots me a death glare and shoos me away.

"Hah," I roll up my sleeves. "You're funny, boss."

The boss and Chanyeol look at me.

Within seconds, I tackle Boss to the ground and hold his hands behind his back.

"Run Chanyeol! Run like the WIND!" I battle cry.

"I-I ca-can't move." Chanyeol holds his stomach in pain.

I groan. Distracted by Chanyeol, Boss flips me over and tries to punch my face, but I knee his stomach. He falls down while groaning loudly.

Chanyeol watches us in shock as he tries to get up, but fails.

I push Boss over and run to Chanyeol's side. Two security guards appear at the scene and stare at us with surprised faces. I glare at them and they scurry away with Boss's floppy body.

I help Chanyeol up and caress his cheek. "Oh my goodness, he cut your face. This can't be good."

Chanyeol smiles, but then groans from the pain on his cheek.

"Follow me. I'll help you." I gently lead him to my room.

I close the door to my room, forgetting to lock it and help Chanyeol to the bathroom.

I wet a paper towel and hold Chanyeol's face close. "This might sting a bit."

"Hae-HaeWon," Chanyeol grabs my hand. "Yo-You-Y-You don't need to do this. I heal fast."

I giggle. "Chanyeol, you're obviously in a lot of pain. You don't normally stutter."

Chanyeol blushes and he lets go of my hand. "You win."

-Jungkook-

I would be lying if I didn't get quite mad when HaeWon ran out on me AND completely ignored me. I was going to ask her something important...or well I think it was important, really important to me.

I was tired of sitting in this big see-through death hole. I heard a fight, I heard HaeWon and I'm pretty sure another dude. Oh, and that one tall doctor that gives me a bad vibe.

From what I heard, HaeWon won the fight and she was helping out Chanyeol. I didn't want to make a bigger fuss by going out there, so I just waited. I gotta say though, seeing HaeWon's battle cry was probably the hottest thing I have ever heard.