Cure

-Jungkook-

My biggest nightmare....just happened right in front of my eyes....

The weird man, who is the boss, I'm guessing, pulls the trigger and shoots at HaeWon. I think I almost died right there from the sight.

Thank the lord in heaven that "Boss" was a lousy shooter and that his aim didn't hit her heart, but her....other side?

Maybe, I think that she will survive if the bullet didn't hit her heart. I read somewhere....

I scream my head off, causing the body guards to flinch and let go of me. I take this opportunity to let my anger control my body, so I could take them out. One by one.

I punch one of them straight in the jaw knocking him down with a bloddy face

I punch one of them straight in the jaw knocking him down with a bloddy face. I turn around to the other guy who was watching in shock.

"You made a horri-"

I didn't let him finish because I took his arm and flipped him over onto the guy who was knocked out.

Boss dude ran away and I could see the tall doctor tackling him down and taking the gun away.

Good job, tall guy with nice hair.

I suck in my breath as I flip HaeWon over to see her wound.

I could feel the life leaving her. She's not dead! I know she isn't! But I don't know anything about wounds and stuff.

I pick her up bridal style and run out of the room.

"Where could I go!?" I yell in panic as if I was asking HaeWon.

"Go-Go to Yerin! Fir-First floor! Go!" The tall doctor points to the stairs.

"Thank you!" I scream and run for the stairs.

I'm no athlete, but I sure can run when I'm in panic. Who cares about my feet, as long as they're moving, I'm fine.

I reach the first floor in no time and I was breathing heavily. I didn't care that my lungs were dying for oxygen, I needed to save HaeWon.

I frantically look around. Thankfully, no other doctors were here. Actually, no, I need someone to tell me! Even if it's a doctor from this stupid building.

"Yerin! Yerin!" I scream out, hoping to find her this way.

"In here!" A voice answers my calling.

I follow the voice and meet a closed door.

"Hey, Yerin? I'm-I'm Jungkook. Uh, HaeWon needs help. She got shot-"

The door bursts open and standing there was a terrified girl.