I Hate Boss

Jungkook's POV

I like her......as a friend.....

UGH! NO, I DON'T! I LIKE HER MORE THAN A FRIEND! STOP BOTHERING ME LIKE THAT!

It's so nice being around her. She's so sweet towards me and she treats me with so much care.

But I can't totally trust her. I can't be totally open to her. Even though, I want to soooo much, I can't. No matter how much I want to have a friend or someone who cares for me, I still can't let my guard down like last time. No matter how much I want someone like HaeWon, it can't happen that easily.

Life isn't that nice to me.

I don't want to turn crazy again like with Dr. Anderson. Things will just go horribly all over again.

But she is the first person to treat me like a human after too many years. Dr. Anderson did care for me, but not like this. He cared for me like I was his patient.

HaeWon cared for me like I was her friend.

I long for someone who cares about me as much as a mother does for her child.

That's all I really want. That's all I dream of.

Right now, I want her to say it. I want HaeWon to tell me that she cares for me. I want to hear those words come out of her beautiful lips....

HaeWon's POV

I quickly run to my boss's office to update him on Jungkook.

Although, I won't tell him about his past. I don't want to harm Jungkook in any way and telling boss his life story this soon, may do that.

I cringe at the thought of Jungkook getting harmed because of me.

I knock on the door to the boss's office and wait patiently with my fingers tapping my notepad.

"Hey, lady doctor." Chanyeol strokes my shoulder from behind, startling me.

I hold my hand to my heart. "You scared me, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol winks before turning away.

I blush slightly as I go back to focus on the still closed door.

To be honest, I had a small crush on him when I first started working here. He was the first person I met that didn't treat me differently because of my gender or age.

I don't talk to him much anymore because his friends, on the other hand, do. They take advantage of me and I'm so sick of it.

"Come in." I hear my boss yell.

Finally.

I walk in and sat down on the seat across from him.

"Ahh, the doctor for the craziest! Sorry for the wait, I was on a phone call." He nods towards his phone.

"It's alright." I spoke quietly.

"I'm surprised you're still alive, darling. Or am I just imagining things and that psycho killed you already." My boss snorts while laughing. "Are you a ghost?"

I glare at him, trying so hard not to punch that trashbag he calls a face.

"Not that it really changes anything, but what info do you have for me, hun?"

"Well, boss, the information I have is short, but I'm getting somewhere. One really crucial thing I noticed is that Jungkook is perfectly fine. He hasn't been angry towards me recently-"

Boss giggles. "Ok, sweet cheeks. You ain't seen nothing yet."

"He's not sick and he's not crazy. The only reason why he's acting the way he is because of your own doctor. Dr. Anderson!" I start defending Jungkook all of a sudden.

"Don't talk about Anderson in that kind of manner, young lady! He was an amazing doctor who cared for Jungkook and Jungkook kill him!" Boss shouts.

"You're not even close to right." I grit my teeth.

My boss looks at me and tilts his head. "I don't understand....wait no, you don't understand, missy."

"No, you don't understand! You're always stuck in this stupid and oddly dark office or out destroying your immune system EVERY NIGHT!" I stand up and balled up my fists. "How are you still running this stupid building?"

I could see his eyes darkening and his face draining its color. I could tell he was furious at me, but I was nowhere near done.

"Sit down, you should not talk to your boss that way." He hisses.

"I'm almost 18 years old! I finished school earlier than many other people! I am not a child and I am nowhere near little! Don't treat me like some rat because if I'm a rat, you're the cheese! It's the 21st century, women have rights now, old man!" I spit out, slamming a hand on the desk.

Ok, comebacks aren't my thing....

Boss flinches in surprise as I rant with such confidence.

"HaeWon-"

"Don't insult my intelligence. I'm smarter and stronger than you think. I've dealt with the 'scariest', so don't underestimate me. I know Jungkook isn't sick and I know there's nothing wrong with him to the point where he should be treated this horrible way! I will prove it to you, just wait!"

With that, I stormed out of the office.

I shut the door behind me and leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

"Aigoo." I breath and cover my burning forehead.

"I heard your whole rant." Chanyeol's voice appears in front of me.

"You did?"

"Yes, and may I say," He takes a step closer to me. "I'm impressed."

I look up at him with a smile. "Yeah, thanks. I-I'll see you later..."

"Wait-"

I run off, slapping my cheeks a bit.

I don't run to my room, but I run to Jungkook's room. I promised him a sleepover right?

I turn the usual corner and see Jungkook's cell.

And of course, he's not in there.

It's been a very long night, he's probably under his sheets, sleeping.

I walk closer and closer, but I still don't see him in his room.

He's probably....doing something...I don't know, but I probably shouldn't worry like last time.

I lean against the glass wall and slowly slide down to my butt.

And I drift off to sleep...

-Jungkook-

Where's HaeWon? I want to see her talk to the boss.

I've never left Floor 13 before, not until with HaeWon and that swollen eye thing.

But this time, I'm alone.

I can't find anyone or anything actually. Everything looks the same. I hear familiar yelling, but I'm not sure what that's about. I can't make out the words.

I soon give up and I go back to Floor 13.

When I turn the corner, I see HaeWon sleeping right in front of my room.

My stomach warmed. I bet she was waiting for me. She did promise me a sleepover party.

I tiptoe in front of her and squat down to be face to face with her.

I poke her nose and smiled when she moved her head to the other side.

I lifted her off the floor and brought her into my room.

She groans softly as I place her on my bed.

"Good night, baby doctor, sleep tight." I whisper.

"Good night.....my little boy." She mumbles back, making my eyes widen.

Hey, I'm not a baby!

I couldn't help but smile as wide as the sun as I lay on the floor.

She's really cute.