Secret

-HaeWon-

Just seconds later, Jungkook claims his dominance over me by pushing me against the wall. I'm definitely gonna have a bruise, but I didn't have time to do anything about because Jungkook already smashes his lips onto mine.

I'm not complaining, though ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Before things got even more heated, I stop him.

Jungkook looks at me in confusion but soon backs away. "I'm so sorry. I-I got carried away, aigoo. I'm sorry, HaeWon. I just- You- I was waiting for someone to tell me they care about me and...it just made me happy..." He nervously rubs the back of head like the cutie he is.

I place my hand on his cheek, assuring him I'm not mad. "Jungkook, don't worry. I'm not mad. I just don't want anyone to see and tell the Boss."

Jungkook sighs in relief. "Oh, ok. Yo-You're right...the boss person can't find out."

I look around for any doctors or secutirty guards. After seeing no one, I lean in quickly to kiss Jungkook one last time.

Jungkook closes his eyes slowly. "Ughh, but your kisses are so addicting."

I blush. "Don't say that. I have to go. I got some work to do. I'll check up on you tonight. Ok?"

Jungkook pouts. "Really, but that's a long time."

I peck his nose. "You can survive. Here take this. Play with it in the meantime."

I hand him a mic that was attached to a small stereo.

"What the- What is this?" Jungkook eyes the thing in fear.

I giggle. "Silly, it won't hurt you. It's a karaoke machine...well a very old one. You look through these songs on the stereo and you sing into the mic."

Jungkook gasps. "This is so cool. You're amazing, HaeWon." He tackles me to the ground for a big hug.

We hear footsteps getting louder and louder and we jump away from each other.

"If anyone comes, hide it." I whisper to him.

He nods. "See you."

"See you, Jungkookie." I pinch his cheeks and he turns red.

I rush out of the room with my things. I walk past the security guard who gave me a weird look.

As I was walking in the lonely hallways, I touch my lips and gasp.

I didn't even realize my first kiss getting taken away.

But then again, ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° , I'm not complaining.

-Jungkook-

Aisshhh, my first kiss....and I did it! And she liked it! Wow, I feel so accomplished, like I could do anything! I'm golden! I'm a golden boy!

But she didn't let me go further...I wondered if it was her first kiss too. If it was then we are just MEANT TO BE!

Well...guess not...

Ugh, but I can't let my hopes get that high...she's still a doctor working for the same person Dr. Anderson worked for.

Stupid building, stupid boss.

I wanted to cry because I couldn't trust HaeWon easily. I hated being paranoid, especially towards her. I have this gut feeling that I can trust her and her words.