New School

It was my first day at Riverbank high school and I wasn't very excited. Well would you be if you got expelled from the school with all your friends and that had girls so hot they could melt your face I don't think so, God you throw one stink bomb into a pep rally and your suddenly your the bad guy anyway off topic. Ya so it was my day at a new school and my mom had already dropped me off after giving me the whole lecture about new opportunities and making a new name for myself which I gladly ignored, and I was greeted by a wave of hulkish jocks with a tail of air headed cheerleaders trailing behind them while admiring biceps larger than my head. Dang you could bench press a car with those arms.
"Hey!" A far away voice called interrupting my train of thought. And I look over to find a tall scrony looking kid with glasses to big for him coming at me, fast so fast that he tripped over his own feet and fell flat on his face nocking his abnormally large glasses of his face smacking the ground.
"Woah man you ok?" I asked as I bent down to grab his glasses and help him up.
"Ya." He said as he dusted off the front of his pants.
"Why were you running any way at me no less?" I asked handing him his glasses
"I was trying to catch up to you so we could talk." He answered
"Why, I mean I know I'm sexy but your not really my type dude." I said with a smirk.
"Don't flatter yourself, your the new kid right?" I nodded in response.
"Great let's go." He said taking a step toward the school
"Go where?"
"The principle gave me the job of showing you around so let's go."
"I don't even know your name bro."
"Oh it's Mason, what about you?" He asked holding his hand out towards mine and I revived it gladly shaking it twice then letting go.
"Daniel, nice to meet you."
"You to, and if you are worried about the new school don't be I think you'll really like Riverbank, but before you can check into your classes you have to meet the principal so come on." And we headed to the principals office, thus beginning my first day.