Getting Even

Mykie's Pov

As I made way to the bathroom I glanced back to see Daniel with the biggest smirk on his face so I began to move faster. I opened the door to the bathroom and ran to the sink, I turned on the foset and began splashing my face with water in attempt to snap me out of my daze. I looked into the mirror to find that my makeup was all messed up I didn't care.
Why would he do that? I thought, god what is his problem, NO! What's my problem? Why was that making me so nervous, God Daniel your driving me crazy.
I then quickly fixed my makeup and my hair-I made the stupid choice of not wearing a hat today-and I walked out of the bathroom to find that our deserts had arrived, Caleb and Mason still fighting and an overly smug Daniel I swear I'm going to slap that smirk right off that pretty little face of his. Wait no, I'm going to have a little fun.

Daniels Pov

After Mykie took her sweet time in the bathroom she came back out but instead of telling Caleb and Mason to move so she could sit next to me she sat at the end on the booth and I noticed she sat especially close to Mason he noticed too.
Why Mykie Anderson what are you up to?
"Hey um Caleb could you hand me the ice cream I ordered?" She asked Caleb, he did but when Mykie got it in her hands she "accidentally" dropped it on Mason's crotch she immediately grabbed several napkins and started wiping off the ice cream, which was on his crotch, needless to say we all felt uncomfortable.
"Hey hey hey, watch it Mykie!" Mason cried out. "Here let me do it." Mason snatched the napkins away from Mykie clearly annoyed.
"Oh I'm sorry Mason." Mykie said in a sweet voice. Oh yes I knew exactly what she was doing, she was getting even.
"You think you're real funny don't you?" I teased her.
"Oh, what ever do you mean." She then leaned forward so I could see the bit of cleavage she had, ya Mykie's pretty flat chested but hey doesn't mean she's any less attractive. What can I say I'm a nice guy I care about the exterior of a person, well at least since i met Mykie.
"Haha very funny, you don't think I know what you're up to but let me tell you something sweet heart I'm a master at this game." I announced.
"Oh really." She then stood up and walked toward me.
"Ya." I said.
"Are you sure." She came closer to me.
"Uh ya." Then BAMM! She kissed me out of no where, both me,Mason, and Caleb all went wide eyed, well what would you expect we're in public. Mykie then pulled away and fixed her hair.
"Well I have to go." She announced and walked outside.
"Wait what! Stay here you two I'll be right back." I ran out of the restaurant and caught up with Mykie who was half way down the side walk. "Hey Mykie! Wait up!" I called out. She turned around to face me and she had the biggest smirk on her face.
"What was that for?" I asked once I was in front of her.
"What ever are you talking about?" She played dumb.
"Don't play dumb." I said.
"Oh well what do you expect, I mean after what you did." She said.
"Hey mine wasn't as bad, at least no one could see." I said.
"Ya but-" she cut off.
"But what? Wait wait wait, Mykie Anderson by any chance was I, turning you on?" I teased her but I was being completely serious.
"Uh what no!" She denied but her face was bright red so it was easy to tell she was lying.
"Are you sure about that, your bright red." I teased. Her hands flew up to her face to cover it but I quickly took them off and held them in my own.
"You're the worst." She snapped.
"Oh please you know you love me." I said.
"Ya right." She teased and I just laughed.
"Jackass." She said which made me laugh more.
"Hey so you wanna do something fun?" I asked her.
"Like what?" She asked.
"Um, wait one minute." I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to answer.

Text-
Mason: where are you?

Me: outside, why?

Mason: come back so we can pay.

Me: no.

Mason: what?! Why not?

Me: you pay your self

Mason: no you douche bag come back and pay

Me: sorry bud, see you later

Mason: No!! You get your ass back here

I didn't answer that last one and turned back to Mykie.
"What was that about?" She asked.
"Oh nothing." I said and placed my arm around her shoulders like before. "So what do you want to do?" I asked again.
"Um well..." Mykie thought as we walked down the side walk.