I Need It

We arrived at the party and Mason parked in front of the massive house, damn Rachel's family must be loaded to afford a house like this.
We walk inside to be greeted by the lovely site of teenagers grinding, drinking and making out and we immediately head to the backyard where it's less crowded.
When we got out of their we spotted Rachel standing near the pool talking to a tall brown haired girl.
"Rachel!" Mason called out.
She whipped her head around to see who called her name and she spots Mason waving to her. She smiles and waves us over we do as told and walk over to her.
"Hey Daniel, so you did come." She said.
"Ya." I said plainly.
"Cool, oh I'm so stupid this is my friend Anny." She gestures to the girl standing next to her.
"Hi." Anny said. She held out her hand for me to shake it, I accept then let go.
"Hi, I'm Daniel." I said.
"Ya I've heard a lot about you." I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Mykie, she's in my Math class we sit next to each other and she told me a lot about you. Is she your girlfriend?" She asked.
I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck.
"Uh it's, complicated." I said.
"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.
"Don't worry about it." I push the topic aside.
"Oh ok."
"Ya. Hey Maso- huh." He was gone so was Rachel. Why that little.
"Ya I think our friends are a little busy." She pointed to a couple leaning against the wall and making out, then I noticed, the couple was Rachel and Mason.
"When did they get so close." I chuckled.
"Ha, ya. Actually they've known each other for awhile, they just have never been real close. But they have this thing going on, Rachel told me that whenever neither of them have a date for a party or something they go together. But I think it's more than that." She explained.
"Oh, funny I never thought of Mason as the "making out" type." I said.
She laughed. She had a cute laugh, her smile was nice too. Wait woah Daniel, Mykie remember. She may be mad at you but you still love her. Wait did I just say love. Whatever I don't want to think about that right now.
"So, how long have you and Mason been friends?" Anny asked breaking my train of thought.
"What? Oh he was my student guide when I transferred schools this year, and we just became friends." I explained.
"Oh cool." She said.
"What about you and Rachel?" I asked.
"Oh well we weren't always friends. She used to be really good friends with Mykie but something happened I guess and when I moved here in sophomore year me and Rachel started hanging out." She said.
"Oh cool." I said.
"Ya, so you wanna get a drink?" She asked.
"Uh, sure. Whatever." We walked back into the house and went straight to the kitchen.
I know if I get drunk something bad could happen, but tonight I needed it. I need to be stress free. I need to have fun. I need to forget.