911

Mykie's Pov
I woke up the next day with arms wrapped tight around my waist. I looked over to find Daniel lying next to me.
I smiled and tried to get up but he tightened his grip on me.
"No, don't go." He pouted.
"Daniel let me up." I commanded.
"No." He whined.
I sighed in frustration before hitting the back of his making him let go.
"Ow, what the hell was that for?" He complained.
"You let go didn't you?" I got up and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee.
I began to put the coffee grinds into the strainer and I suddenly felt to arms wrap around my waist.
"What you doing?" Daniel asked cutely as he placed his chin on my shoulder.
"Making coffee. Want some?" I asked.
"You know I do. But you know what I want more." He quickly flipped me around to face him and stole a quick kiss from my lips. I smiled and kissed his cheek then turned back to coffee.

***

Once the coffee was finished I poured Daniel and I a cup and we sat on the couch and talked. A few minutes later Emma came down and began to make breakfast but she was cut short by a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Emma said as she walked over to the door and opened it. What happened next I'm not happy about.
"Where is she?" A loud voice called.
Daniel and I sat up from the couch and walked over to see what was going on. Oh no.
"Tell me now! Where the hell is my daughter?!"
"Sir if you could just explai-"
"Dad!" I cut Emma off.
"Mykie? Oh thank god." My dad sighed in relief and began to walk over to me. He tried to hug me but I stepped back.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"More importantly, how did you find my house?" Daniel chimed in.
"I was worried about you. Now come on we're going home." He grabbed my wrist but I pulled away.
"No."
"What?"
"No I'm not going home."
"Well, why not?" He gave me a confused look.
"Huh, are you seriously asking me that? Ha, why don't you try thinking about it dad."
"Listen Mykie, I didn't mean it." He justified.
"You didn't mean to hit me, every night. Every f****ing night!" I exclaimed.
"Mykie listen-"
"No you listen. I used to trust you, you were the one that protected me when all hell broke loose with mom. But now, now you're pathetic. Now I can't stand to go to school because I'm afraid someone will find out and I'll be ashamed. Now I have to deal with the nightmares you and mom alike give me. Now I am running from the first person I ever trusted." I began to feel the beginnings of tears forming but I held them back.
"So please just leave now."
"What? No, you're coming with me young lady wether you like it or not." He grabbed my arm and began dragging me along with him.
"Excuse me, but she will not be going with you." Emma stepped in and tried pulling me from my dad but instead he pushed her down to the ground.
"Hey! What the hell!" Daniel exclaimed and in one swift movement he pulled me away from my dad and had punched him..
Once my dad regained hold awareness he pushed Daniel to the ground.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" Daniel exclaimed.
He then launched forward and grabbed my dad by the collar.
"Do you think you can just come to my house and push my mom around. Well let me tell you something you're damn wrong." Daniel pushed my dad causing him to stumble back into the wall.
"Why you little..." Suddenly my dad swung at Daniel punching him square in the jaw.
Daniel stumbled back falling to the floor.
"Dad! Stop!" I exclaimed and he turned towards me.
"Mykie, come on let's go." He took a step forward.
"No dad. Leave." He didn't move. "Now, before I call the cops." I threatened.
"No you wouldn't do that."
"Yes dad, yes I would." I corrected.
"Mykie." He took another step and quickly I went to the kitchen and got the phone.
My dad followed me into the kitchen and I dialed 911 when I saw him moving toward me.
"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" A lady on the other line asked.
"Hello, I would like to report an assault."