Wake Up

After me and mason were done at the mall I headed home and like usual my mom ask me how things were and I let out everything and I mean everything. About school about Mykie, I told her I don't know what I should do about and she told me to first apologize to her and then talk to her about it but wait for the right time she told me not to rush into anything. I agreed with her eagerly then headed up stairs to go to bed, me and mason ended up staying at the mall a lot longer than we thought we were going to do it was late now.

***
The next day at school I headed to class as usual and surprisingly Mykie was waiting there for me.
"Hello." She greeted me with a smile.
"Uh hi, do you want anything?" I asked causatiosly."
"Why would I want anything, come on." She said grabbing my arm
And leading me into class. For the entire class time Mykie found any excuse to talk to me, and now I'm not trying to sound narcissistic but she was acting as if she liked me.
At break she completely ignored Caleb and hung out with me, she even asked for my number. And during all the rest of my classes I was trying to wrap my head around why she was acting like this.
It was lunch now and I had already gotten my food and started to head over to where Mason was sitting, but on the way there I saw Mykie heading towards me and she was coming fast. I thought she would slow down as she approached no and...... Smash all my food dumped on me and Mykie was standing right in front of me pissed off.
"What the hell!" She exclaimed.
"Oh Mykie sorry but why didn't you slow down?" I asked.
"Oh your trying to pin the blame on me huh." She said.
"What? No!" I try to say but Mykie isn't listening instead I look down to see her opening a carton of milk that I had no idea she had. Once she finished opening it you can guess what happens next, yep all on my head all down my shirt and all embarrassed.
The whole cafeteria bursts out with laughter.
"I hope that was amusing enough." Mykie spat and walked off. Why was this happening again why.
"Yo Daniel you ok?" Mason asked as he ran up to me.
"Ya I'm fine." I answer flustered trying to sort things out.
"Good cause it's time to wake up." He says.
"What" I think to my self but don't answer.
"Daniel are you listening, Daniel Daniel wake up Daniel wake up wake up......

****
"Daniel wake up." Masons voice was replaced with a soft kind voice a girls voice, my moms voice.
"Daniel wake up." She said again.
"Ya ya I'm up." I say sitting. "What do want?" I ask impatiently.
"You slept in your going to be late for school." She said,
"What oh crap." I then shot out of bed ignoring my mom and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I went back to my room and got changed in to a pair of black skinny jeans  and a dark red t-shirt that I paired with my white vans and gray beanie. Once I was dressed I grab by backpack and shot out my door downstairs and out of the house to school.