Dont give me a reason to hate you

Mason was waiting for me outside of the office, his arms folded leaning against the wall and standing in complete silence. The hall was empty now everyone was probably in class.
"Hey how'd it go?"he asked
"Good, I don't think he likes me very much." I smirked
"Don't worry about he Mr.McLaughlin doesn't really like anyone. Anyway what's your first class?" He asked pointing to my class schedule.
"What, oh um history with Mr. Will-Will." I stuttered
"Willoughby." Mason finished.
"Thanks."
"No problem well we better get going I may have to guide you but I can't be late so let's go." We walked through the halls silent neither of us spoke till we reached my class.
"Well this is where I leave you good luck." He said as he sprinted down the hall to his class. I opened the door to reveal a bright fluorescent light smacking me in the face. Once my eyes adjusted i scanned the classroom the desks were in rows and the teacher was writing something on the board only to stop to notice me standing in the door way.
"Oh hello." The teacher said. He wasn't what I'd expect from a guy with the last name will-will oh screw it. He was tall firm jaw line with a bit of scruff, sharp brown eyes, and his dark brown hair was comes over to the side. He wore a semi-loose t-shirt that revealed toned arms and you could see the outline of abbs under his shirt. He also had on blue jeans and Nike sneakers which gave me a clue that he probably runs or something.
"You must be the new student." He said and the whole class turned to look at me. " I'm Mr.Willoughby, and what's your name?"
"Uh Daniel... Winston." He stuck out his hand towed me and I revived his offer. Dang he almost had as strong of a grip as the giant leprechaun.
"Nice to meet you Daniel have a seat." He gestured to an empty seat right in the third row, I made my way over and plopped down.
***
The class went by faster than I could keep up but that's probably because I wasn't really paying attention. I gathered my things and headed for the door but something stopped me someone had grabbed my arm. I turned to see who it was, it what's his face.
" hey wait I want to talk to you." Ooookaaay I said in my head curious about what he wanted.
"So what is it?" I asked
"Daniel I've heard a lot about you all your teachers have and we've prepared for the worst.... Now before you say anything I want you to know that I'm not like other teachers and this is not like your old school."
" why does everyone keep saying that?" I exclaimed, and mr. Whatever chuckled at my question.
"Because it's true now listen I have this saying, "every person has the potential to be good if they are given the chance" and I know you were a trouble maker but I think you can turn that around."
"What makes you so sure?" I questioned.
"Because I have faith, but I don't have a lot so," he looked down sighed then looked back up "don't give me a reason to hate you." Wow dramatic much.
"Understand?" He asked and I nodded. "Good now you don't want to be late for your next class so hurry up."
"Yes sir." As a raised my hand to my head and saluted, then I stepped out the door and walked to my next class.