Space, The Final, Oh Wait-No

Sutton stared, wide-eyed and stunned, at Han Solo until he reached into the compartment and yanked her out. She then came to whatever senses she actually still possessed and responded as defensively as anyone who'd been caught trying to bum a ride across the galaxy would. Pulling against his hold, she scowled at the smuggler.

" 'What do we have here?' That was literally the most cliché thing you could have said!"

Solo's grim smile morphed quickly into a frown and he proceeded to drag her, unwillingly, down the hall.

"Well, I apologize if my wit is below your standards, but we'll see who gets the last laugh after I jet you out the airlock!"

"Hey! That's not even funny!"
Sutton attempted to jerk her arm from his grasp and wiggle away. Apparently she was giving him too much trouble because he let out a grunt of frustration and tossed her backwards.

"Chewie, restrain the twerp, will ya?"

Sutton fell back onto what felt like a furry wall and was promptly encased by two hairy arms.

"Hey!"

She was lifted fully off the ground, her feet dangling in the air, as she squirmed with her arms trapped at her sides.

"Let me go!"

Chewbaca let out a short roar that she was unable to decipher so she stilled, feeling wary. Looking up at the Wookie, she gave him her attempt at her most charming smile.

"Chewie, did you know that you have to be the most handsome Wookie I've ever met? I've never seen a more shiny coat!"

Chewbaca let out a noise that didn't sound particularly hostile and Han shot a glare over his shoulder as he marched on.

"Don't fall for it. She's trying to butter you up. It's what women do."

"I take personal offense to that! I'll have you know that I'm one of the worst liars on my planet; there's no way I could fake such a compliment!"

She was still being carried by Chewbaca as they made their way down a short hall until they entered the main hold. Sutton perked up as she recognized it as the area where Obi-Wan attempted to train Luke and Chewie played some form of Space Chess. It was only as they began to pass through the room that Sutton restarted trying to kick up a fuss.

"Hey! Where are we going? Put me down!"

"You're getting tied up in the freight room, you free loader. No one bums a ride from Han Solo."

When it appeared that he was quite serious about keeping her locked away in a cargo area, Sutton intensified her struggling. But, blast it, if this Wookie didn't have bones of steel then she didn't know what did!

"Please! You can't do this to me! I just had to get off that planet!"

"Yeah, if I gave a free ride to someone every time I heard that..."
"Help! Help!"

Han Solo turned abruptly and pointed a finger at her.

"Ain't nobody here that's gonna help-"

"What's going on here?"

Luke and Obi-Wan rounded the corner and joined them in the hallway. Sutton grinned ecstatically.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this," Luke complained. "I thought it was just us."

Han Solo rolled his eyes and threw up his hands in frustration.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention someone had snuck on board."