Chapter 3: Subject Kill

No One's P. O. V.

The students of the E-Class watched as the helicopter flew farther and farther away until it was a speck of silver in the sky on blue.

Everyone was tense. The remaining blonde teacher tried to bring up her students' spirits but she herself was worried.

No one spoke as Isogai and his crew collected the first aid kits and the bloodied bandages that were used to help Nagisa with his wounds.

"Tch. That bastard, Shiro. I'm going to kill him." Terasaka finally said. Most of the students glanced at him as he quietly vented his anger by clenching his fists. The blonde assassin looked at him sadly.

"Now now Terasaka-kun, don't resort to violence. We can solve this peacefully. " Koro-sensei said, placing a tentacle on the boy's shoulder in an attempt to reassure him and stop him before he made rash decisions. The teacher failed.

He slapped the tentacle off his shoulder. "To hell with peace! That bastard hurt one of our own! Are you telling us to ignore that fact that he stabbed Nagisa?!" He yelled at his teacher.

Koro-sensei looked at the boy, at a loss of words. It was true, what he said. The monster wanted nothing more than to tear Shiro apart limb by limb but that would ruin his reputation and trust as a teacher.

A loud ringtone interrupted everyone's thoughts and everyone turned to find the blonde assassin's ringtone to be the song "Listen to your heart." She flushed in embarrassment and answered the phone, all eyes on her.

"Karasuma? What-" she was interrupted and Karasuma talked on the phone. It was too low for any of the students to hear so they waited patiently for the conversation to continue.

"So, he's okay?" She asked, her worry obvious in her voice.

The response must have been good because she sighed in relief and relaxed her tense shoulders.

Then her eyes widened up again and she held onto her phone desperately. "What?! What do you mean?!" She shouted, the worry back in her voice.

The conversation continued and all the students listened with anticipation.

"No way, that's not possible..." she said and it sounded as if she might cry.

To guess, it seemed Karasuma reassured the young woman in some way and she said her goodbye.

"Okay, call me later then."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, bye now."

She hang up and turned to her students and colleague. "I have good news and bad news." She said. Everyone already knew what she was talking about. She was talking about their fellow classmate.

"Good news first." Karma said and the blonde nodded in agreement.

"Its seems that Nagisa is stable," she said and most of her audience let out a sigh of relief, others smiled from the good news.

"But," she began again and everyone tensed, even the yellow octopus-like creature, "they found something foreign in his blood system. It seems to be some kind of man made virus. It was likely implanted into his body when Shiro attacked him."

Karma looked down to the ground when she mentioned Shiro's attack. He still felt guilty.

"But nothing is really confirmed. It will be when they arrive at the hospital. Karasuma is going to call when they get more information." Bitch-sensei finished.

"Can we go see him?" Kayano asked her teacher.

"I'm not sure," she responded and seemed a bit sad that that was her answer, "I'll have to ask Karasuma."