Chapter 7: Who Are You?

No One's P. O. V.

The blue-haired boy walked toward the door and placed his hand upon the doorknob.

"Nagisa?" A redhead murmured before being interrupted by a loud explosion.

Most of the people in the room were knocked toward the wall where the front door was located.

"Help me!" A boy screamed before passing out. The only person, or rather creature, who was left conscious, quickly grabbed all of the people in the room with superhuman speed.

It got everyone out except the blue-haired boy who lay by the door.

A fire had started and the teacher had to think quickly on how he could help him dear student.

The only reason he had left the boy behind the first time was because of his sudden change in weight. Actually no, it wasn't that. It was the massive change in gravity that nearly caused the creature's hand to explode.

How is this possible? The creature thought to himself as he tried to devise a strategy to save the boy from the fast spreading fire and falling debris in the room.

He started to maneuver around the room when he heard something. The boy was stirring, moving his head and groaning in pain.

The creature scrunched his nonexistent eyebrows and frowned. It surprised him that the boy was gaining consciousness already.

"Nagisa-kun? Are you alright?" the teacher called out to his student who didn't respond. He wasn't moving anymore.

Not caring on what happened on to him, the yellow creature entered the heavy gravity area and picked up the blue-haired boy.

The stress on his body was bad but he had experienced worse before.

He placed to boy next to the rest of the students and proceeded to check his pulse.

It was low. Too low. His face was pale and his arms were limp. His expression was almost peaceful. Almost.

The teacher didn't know what to do. He wasn't trained in saving lives. He wasn't a doctor. But, he did study all the textbooks in Japan so he could help his students to the best of his ability.

Just as the teacher was about to help, I he boy suddenly woke up, eyes wide and full of lunacy.

His arms and legs were shaking as he forced himself to stand. His hand placed on his head, as if he had a throbbing headache.

"Nagisa-kun?" the teacher said, raising his tentacle arm as a symbol of comfort.

The boy widened his eyes and jumped back with unexpected accuracy.

"W-who are you?!" he yelled, his voice shaky and raspy. His eyes fell on the creature's unusual body. "W-what are you?"

"Nagisa-kun? Its me, Koro-sensei." The teacher spoke, slowly inching his way towards his student.

"K-koro-sensei?" he stuttered, his body shaking in fear. He noticed the creature get closer to him and he walked backwards, where he found a wall blocking his way.

He felt something at his feet and looked down to see human bodies.

He could see blonde, green, purple, red, black, and brown hair on the scattered bodies.

He willed himself not to think of the worst. 'They aren't dead.' he told himself.

He looked up to the yellow colored mutant thing and noticed something strange.