Chapter 8: Trust

Karma's P. O. V.

I took Nagisa in my arms and wrapped his limp arms around my neck. I put my arms under his knees and supported his body against my back.

He was much lighter than I would have expected.

I walked to Karasuma and gave him a puzzling look. He wanted to bring me and Nagisa somewhere but where could we possibly go with no means of transportation?

He glanced down at his watch and looked up to the sky. I took this time to finally observe my surroundings. We were in a dead end alley that was blocked off on all sides. To my right stood the hospital building and about two stories high was where the explosion occurred.

That would mean I fell from that far away and I didn't get injured?

I looked at Nagisa once again to see if he had any injuries.

I couldn't believe this. Nagisa was a strong person, strong enough to have beaten me. And yet, Shiro was able to bring him to such a weakened state in the snap of his fingers.

Anger seethed in me. I wanted revenge. I wanted to hurt that man the same way he hurt Nagisa.

I wasn't going to let him get away with hurting my best friend.

"Karma." Karasuma-sensei finally spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, adjusting Nagisa on my back as well so he wouldn't fall off.

"You are going to need to trust me." He said.

"What?" I was confused. Of course I trusted him. He was my teacher and part of the military.

"Do you trust me, Karma?" He asked, a new kind of serious in his voice.

"Yeah," was all I could say when my teacher moved at the speed of light and pushed a pressure point on my neck, making me pass out.

----------

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time. *bows down repeatedly*

This chapter was short on purpose, I apologize if you didn't like it.

I will update the next chapter soon.

-EpicMelody