Sans x reader Ketchup

Y/n is your name
You are a monster
Also tell me if spelling mistakes I'm not good at spelling and stuff
F/f favorite food
F/s favorite song

I started walking through the cold. Grillby's was close, but I lived in waterfall. The blistering cold caused me to shiver like crazy.
"Hey kid," came a voice from behind you,"don't you know how to greet a knew pal?" I turned around to see a short fat skeleton in a hoodie, "huh, umm hi," you said as you shook his hand,"I'm y/n, nice to meet you." He gave you a lopsided smile, before noticing you shivering. "You look chilled to the bone, where ya heading hmm?" "Grillby's, why?" He gave me a devilish smile I know a short cut." He held out his hand, he's kinda sketchy. "No thanks, I'll walk." You began to walk again, feeling his hand land on my shoulder. "Come on now kid your freezing." "No I'm fine." You swatted his hand away. I turned he looks rather upset. "Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?" He looked confused, "No, it's just your cold, Don't ya want help." I glance to the side, it's fine he wants to help, let him help. "Alright you can help." He lit up, "Get ready!"
He grabbed your arm, instinctively I try to pull back. A flash of blue, I Yelp as you fall into snow. This skeleton guy falls on top of you  you blush "uh uh uh s-s-sorry! I-I-I didn't mean to!" He blushed blue, jumping off of you, "Don't worry bout it." He said, as his and your blushes died down. Looking around you saw Grillby's right in front of you, "H-How." I sat stunned. A skeletal hand reached in front of you, "Told ya, short cut." I took his hand as he pulled you to your feet. "Alright mate," he said opening the door, "whatdaya want?" His last words were drown out by the greetings of many monsters, i was well known there, cause I went there so much. I smiled greeting them back. The skeleton walked to the bar and patted the seat next to him. I walked up seeing a whoopee cushion, "Really?" He smiled and shrugged. Grillby himself walked over, you smiled "I'd like a burger please." Grillby nodded, the skeleton answered the regular. Grillby walked of to go get the food. "Uh, hey I never got your name?" You asked, "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He grinned, so you new or somethin?" " No not really, I just stay in waterfall. It's too cold here." He laughed, omg his laugh is adorable. He glanced my way, as Grillby walked up. A burger and . . . A bottle of KETCHUP! He handed you the burger, I stared at Sans as he took the bottle of ketchup and started eating it. Hehehe, I just snickered, he looked at me, "What, it's just ketchup." This made me laugh harder, "Your eating just ketchup?" You asked between laughs, "What?" He looked confused. "I like ketchup." "It's just so weird." I laughed.
After we finished eating Sans looked at me, "So, you live in waterfall, right y/n?" I looked at him, "Yeah why?" He looked down blushing a little, "it's just a long way to walk in the cold, so. . . Do ya. . . want to crash at my place? It's right down the street." You pulled out your phone 11:30. Hmmm it's late this guy seems nice. "Okay! I don't see why not." He got up and walked to the door. "This way malady." He bowed opening the door. I walked out of the door, offering him my hand,"Thank you good sir." He took my hand and lead me towards a house. "By the way my brother is also here, he's nice, but his spaghetti it ain't edible." I laughed, he opened the door, "Yo you wanna watch tv?" "Sure!" You answered back cheerily. I jumped on the couch as I hear, "Sans? Is that you?" Sans walked out of the kitchen," Sup, bro." The taller skeleton yawned and stretched, "Nyeh, so you brought a friend." I smiled and waved, "Hi I'm n/y, nice to meet you, you must be Sans brother. "Yes I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, I'm San's brother." I laughed as he crossed his arm across he chest as he yelled his name. "Well I am extremely tired, you two have fun." He walked back up the stairs, leaving me and Sans alone. "So. . ." He said leaning on the top of the couch, "Whatdaya want to do now?" I glance up at him, he blushed while looking down at me. He jumped over the couch and sat beside of me. "Let's talk." I smiled and leaned on him. He blushed, "W-What do ya wanna t-talk about?" Sans stuttered out. I laughed, "Well your brother seemed pretty cool." "Yeah," Sans said losing a bit of his nervous vibe.
After about an hour Sans was ranting about my neighbor Undyne being a terrible influence on Papyrus. I barely noticed as I drifted off to sleep. "So ya see kid- oh huh too boring for ya? You always fall asleep during the same story, ya know that kid. Hmm I guess you don't remember the old timelines. Well I guess you'll have to fall in love with me again, cause I already love you y/n. Sans ran his hand through my hair until he fell asleep on the couch.
I woke up early in the morning, I felt something fluffy. I grabbed and snuggled into it. I felt something hard. I opened my eyes and almost yelped in surprise. I was asleep on Sans and was cuddling against his face. He was still asleep though. I got up as quite as I could. I walked into the kitchen. Let's just say it was the biggest mess I had ever seen. Well to repay Papyrus and the cutie I'll clean the kitchen. WAIT! Did I just call Sans a cutie. I mean sure he's cute, but I just meet him yesterday. I began cleaning as quite as I could making minimum noise, I clean the dishes off the counters, tables and the floor. Why are these on the floor. I wondered looking at the stack of plates and bowls on the floor. I began washing the dishes. I hummed f/s for awhile, until Papyrus came down stairs. "Oh hello y/n was it?" "Yea, good morning Papyrus. Sleep well?" He looked around, "I slept well y/n, but you cleaned!" I turned and smiled, "It was the least I could do to repay you. I'll cook breakfast if you want me to." Papyrus' smile widened, "Nonsense I THE GREAT PAPYRUS will fix spaghetti!" Is that all he makes, that's all that's in the fridge. "Papyrus let me show you how to make real breakfast. After awhile he got the hang of pancakes and bacon. I smiled after all pancakes with bacon is better that glitter spaghetti.
After eating breakfast and saving some for Sans, I chatted with Papyrus about a variety of things. Somehow when kept coming back to the topic of Sans. I looked at my phone 3:46, I looked back at Papyrus standing up. "I better get going." Papyrus looked sad. "Aww you don't have to leave y/n. "Hey here." I scratched my phone number onto a sheet of scrap paper. "Give this to Sans and tell him to call me if he want to go to Grillby's later." I gave him a smile. I waved as I walked into the living room. Sans lay on the couch snoozing still. I smiled, "Bye Sanzy." I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I turned to go to the door, only to see Papyrus with his mouth wide open. "Y-Y/n? I had no idea you felt that way for my brother!" I looked at him blushing, " N-n-no! Papyrus it isn't like that." "Like what?" Said Sans looking up from his position on the couch. "Noooooothiiiiing!" Papyrus giggle before running off to his room. "What *yawn* was that about?" I looked at Sans, "Nothin." I huffed. "So kid you wanna go to Grillby's?" "No," he looked at me funny, "I made you breakfast. And also I am leaving." Sans huffed, "Already kid?" I nodded, "at least let me take you with a short cut. I frowned, "All right."
I stepped closer to Sans, "Hold on tight y/n." I hugged Sans and held my breath. Flash then I was in front of my house. "Huh how do you even know where I live?" Sans looked a little worried, "Well you said you live near Undyne sooooo yeah." Sans blushed, I also realized I was still hugging Sans. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before letting go. He became a instablueberry. I giggled alright see you later. I waved at him, and he waved back. Flash, and he was gone. I opened the door looking at my mess of a house. I had never been that clean of a person. I cleaned clothes off of the floor and for some reason I couldn't get my mind off of Sans. I flopped on my bed, kicking my legs why do I have to have a crush on somebody I hate caring about others. I flipped over I wondered if Sans liked me or if he would call me. I need a nap to clear my mind.