Antivirus Sans x Shy Reader

You are a shy human, that is in a regular undertale universe, pacifist route was also taken. (I know people ship virus and anti (I do to) but for the sake of this story they are friends) You live in Waterfall btw. I also made Anti trusting and a little jealous, cause why not. I tried to tsundere, I tried I swear. Suggested by @Undertale_Universe

"Alright Sans, Papyrus, I'll be going, See ya!" I walked out of the brother's house out into the cold. I wrapped my jacket around me trying to keep warm. A snow storm had showed up. It wasn't very bad, but it was hard to see through the thick falling snow. Suddenly something ran into me from behind. I yelped turning around. Expecting to be sucked into a battle, yet all I saw was Sans in a red jacket, his face half blackened with green running through it, "I-I'm s-sorry. Oh God n-now you're gonna. I-I should go." The Sans ran past me, disappearing in the white. "Sans!" I yelled, Had he been crying. "Virus is that you?" Can another yell from behind me. A second Sans, walked to me. "Uh-uh," this Sans was wearing a green hoodie. "You're not Virus." He turned to walk away. "Wait! Sans!" I looked down nervously, he turned around looking down on me, "My name isn't Sans. I'm Anti-Virus." I stumbled over my words, "O-Oh S-Sorry. Um, but was he wearing a red jacket, and w-well, did he look like you?" Anti looked at me confused, "Uh, Yeah actually. Did you see him?" I nodded, "Y-Yeah he bumped into me on mistake." I looked down, Is this guy angry at that Sans. He was crying. Maybe he wants to apologize. "Strange you aren't showing any signs of infecting. Oh! Can you show me where he went." I nodded, confused, but I wanted to help, "I can show you which direction, he went, but it's snowing too hard to see where he went." I shivered against the cold. "That's ok. Any leads will help me." I started trudging into the direction of the Sans.

As we walked it only seemed to snow harder. "J-J-Jeez i-it's c-c-cold, d-don't ya t-think?" Anti looked at me confused. "Skeletons are unaffected by temperature." I looked down, "O-Oh." My teeth chattered. Anti looked down, "Here." I turned around to see Anti holding out his hoodie to me, "You're helping me. It's the least I can do. You need it." He stepped closer, and rolled his eyes. I took it, still shaking I slipped it on. "T-Thank Y-You." My shivers died down from the warmth of the hoodie. I snuggled into it. He's so nice to have lent me his hoodie. Slowly we reached the end of Snowdin. Walking into Waterfall. I could hear the foot steps of something running. "Come on." I took of running. "What?" Anti started after me. "I can hear him, we're close." At hearing this Anti began running faster. "Virus stop! Please!" Anti was now matching my pace. Me and Anti slowed as we came to a dead end. The Sans was curled up, crying. "H-Hey." I calmly walked up to him. "Don't touch him!" Anti shouted at me, I turned, "Chill out." I placed my hand on Virus's shoulder. He looked up, "Y-You're not infected?" I kneeled down to his level, "I'm not, and I'm also not sure what you're talking about, but do you need help?" The Sans turned to me, before crying onto my shoulder. Anti looked confused as me. He gave me a slight thumbs up. "Well I better take him back to the anti-void. He walked over to me and Virus. "N-No!" Virus yelped as he reared back. "I-I want this girl to come with us." I sat back, "W-Wait m-me?" I didn't know how to react. "Why?" I questioned, as Anti rolled his eyes, "You weren't infected, I also want to know how that works. There must be something in your coding." He broke of mumbling to himself. A few green boxes appeared in front of him. He began pressing buttons and scrolling through options. "Come on." Virus stood up offering me his hand. I took it. Anti rolled his eyes at us. Waving his hand and a tear in time and space opened. "Wh-What's that?" Anti shook his head taking my hand, leading me into the portal, "It's a dimension portal, You can travel timelines and alternative universes using them." I looked around, the place was mostly white, there was a couch, two beds, and a table with chairs. "O-Oh wow! I've never seen anything like this before, it's so cool." I looked down, Anti tsked at me, "Yeah, Whatever. Oh hey I never really got your name." I looked down, the pair of skeletons had seemed rather interested in me, but it never occurred that they didn't know my name, "I-It's y/n." I said as I sat on the ground. I was trying to process these strange people I met, and the strange universe they stayed in. Virus and Anti still kept looking me over, "So, you really are immune to the virus." Virus had finally spoken back up. "Uh, I guess so," I looked down again, "What exactly is the virus?" Anti sat down beside me. As Virus walked off, probably to clear his head, off he girl he had just met, as well as the breakdown he had. Anti sighed, "The virus is like any other, it spreads through coding infecting more and more. It's spread by my pal over there." Anti pointed to Virus, who had collapsed on his bed. He waved before turning over, most likely to take a nap. "My job is not to kill the virus, but to counter it. I clean up and save what data I can, otherwise I have to destroy it to prevent the spread. Virus is just really touchy about the topic, and he accidentally spread it in another dimension. He kinda flipped out, and was running through timelines, before stopping in yours." I shrugged, I still have his jacket. "Oh, here." I slipped out of his hoodie handing it back to him. "Heh, Thanks. You know I usually hate talking to people from other dimensions, but you're alright, I guess." Anti said, I didn't really expect him to say that, but I felt a light blush dust my cheeks, I was always flustered easily. Anti looked back at me, "Oh, Are you cold again, your face is doing the weird red thing you did while you were cold." I squeaked, "N-No it's nothing. Uh, humans do that sometimes." I pulled my coat up covering a bit of the deepening blush. "Uh, H-How do I get home?" Anti looked surprised, "Ah that's right you aren't from here. I'll let you go if you promise me something." I was confused, "What?" Anti looked almost devious, "That you'll come back." I giggled,"Ok Anti, I guess I'll come back only if you let me go home though." Anti chuckled, waving his hand opening a portal. "There you go m'lady." I looked down my blush continued to grow. "Thank you, I'll see you later." I stepped through the portal landing back in Waterfall. My phone went off. I had received a message from Sans asking if I made it home safe. I smiled, sending him the message, Yeah I'm fine I'm ok. You don't have to worry about me." Sans always was a worrisome one.