Genocide Reader X Crazy Sans I'll Play Your Game Psychopath

So yeah, you are a human that has taken genocide. And you might have a not so small crush on the final boss. Your alternate and Sans were dating when they decided to chose genocide. Also you are like Chara, so you have and alternate version of yourself that is good. A/n (Alternate's Name)

"Y/n come on now. You don't have to do this." Sans pleaded. I had Sans penned against a pillar, with my knife under his chin. I laughed, "Sans do you really think I came here just to kill you? In all honesty, I don't Want to kill you." I paused thinking over my actions. "I still love you Sans." Sans pulled back, "You- You killed my brother." Sans voice cracked, I smiled and kissed him as my knife plunged into his soul. Sans leaned back as I kissed him, and cringed as he was stabbed. I pulled away, Sans asked, "Why?" Before turning to dust in my arms. I wiped a  nonexistent tear from my eye. I will give you another chance next time Sans.

I walked into Judgement Hall for the three-hundredth forty seventh time. I saw Sans in his normal spot leaned against the pillar. Something was off. Sans grin seemed more psychotic than usually. "Why hello," as I greeted Sans, he  started laughing, "Sans?" My voice died off. Did he finally snap after three-hundred and forty seven times of killing everyone he loved. I smirked, He lasted longer than I thought he would. I easily dodged each of San's attacks. I stalked closer, still dodging. Sans gasped, as I sliced my knife across his chest. I heard a/n scream inside of me. I grinned, as he collapsed to the ground laughing, "Ya know y/n, I never thought I'd fall for a murder." I dropped my knife, "Wha-What?" He. . . He loves me back? I ran forward and hugged Sans, He still can love me after what I did. Sans was caught off guard by the hug. "I like ya kiddo, but I still gotta play by the rules." Sans raised his hand. I felt bones spear through my soul. I didn't care. I ran my hand down Sans skull, as my soul shattered. I was faced with a choice reset or continue. I grinned as I hit reset. The world shifted underneath me.

I woke up on a patch of flowers as usual. The only thing upsetting about this reset, is that I lost my knife. I stood and checked my stats. I groaned, "Really! I hate starting at level one." I started walking towards the ruins first puzzle. As I neared the puzzle. I heard doors opening, Toriel. I acted fast picking out a spot behind a rock. Toriel walked passed humming a song as she went. I cautiously snuck behind her, raising my toy knife above my head. Toriel stopped and began to turn, "Is somebody-" she stopped as the knife ripped through her soul. "My-My child. . . " She gasped as she turned to dust. "Heh you must be weak to be killed by a toy." I twirled the toy knife through my fingers. Chuckling as it swirled. Huh! I didn't see Flowey this time, that's different. Different, a word I had come to love.

The ruins was the same as always, hunt down the monsters, slaughter them, and let them be dust in the wind. Easy enough right. I always liked trying new things, like this time I killed Toriel before she knew where I was, and Flowey wasn't at his usual spot. This might be a fun timeline. I grinned evilly at the thought of another dead timeline. I walked to the door in the ruins, outside Sans would be waiting. I put my hand on the door, pushing it open. The snow blew in, chilling me to the bone. My teeth chattered as I began trudging through the snow.

I walked till I came to the fence. "Hey pal, dontcha know how to greet and old enemy?" I frozen knowing Sans was behind me. "Turn around and drop your weapon." I turned to see Sans with his hands in his pockets. I giggled, "Sorry Sansy, no can do. Ya see I got things to do, but I can make and exception for you. I had walked up to Sans, and hung my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes. Sans seemed to stiffen on contact, but relaxed alittle after afew seconds. I bumped my forehead against Sans, "Ya wanna watch me kill this time?" Sans shifted uneasily, "Sure, but leave Papyrus out of this, ok sweetie." I chuckled darkly, "Okay." My Sans, is he finally becoming a murder.