DanceTale Sans X Reader I Don't Dance

You are a human much like Frisk, but Frisk doesn't exactly exist in this story. You don't dance in this story, since you didn't dance on the surface. (Sorry if you are a good dancer of something, but I felt like this would be a good storyline) This is after you played a pacifist and didn't fight Asgore. You live in waterfall. You've lived in the Underground for a while, so you have already known Sans. Also your a singerish person in this. You sing a lullaby at one point and its,
Baby Mine by Bette Midler
Don't judge me I teared up in Dumbo when this started playing.
Suggested by @XxXCookie_6XxX

*Ring Ring* I groaned, rolling over in my bed. My hair was a wild mess, as I brushed it out of my eyes. *Ring Ring* "Alright I get it." I leaned over to my night stand, snatching the phone off the top of it. I took the call, "Hello?" "Yo Y/n." It was Sans, "Uh hey Sans, What's up?" Sans chuckled as he replied, "I'm actually getting ready to head to a party at Grillby's, ya wanna go?" I sat up in bed, "I'd love to, but I'm gonna be fashionably late." I jumped up as Sans continued talking. Something about him dancing off to Papyrus. "Yeah, Yeah, Well I gotta go." Sans voice died off as he heard me, "Oh, Well, uh, See at the party y/n." I giggled, "I'll see you later then." I sighed, "Yeah I guess I'll let you go, See ya babe." I gasped, "Wait Sans!" He ended the call. "Huh, guess he didn't want to explain that, I don't blame him. Kinda wonder why the said that though. "He doesn't like me right, heh, I don't even dance." I signed knowing it was true. I much rather sing than dance any day. I hummed, as I got ready. "Jesus Sans, why must you wake me at 1:00 in the morning for a party." I chuckled, "I show up just for you though, Sans."

I trudged through Snowdin, with my (fave color) hoodie on. I walked up to Grillby's, I could already hear the music blaring. "Here we go." I murmured as I pushed the door open. I was greeted with blaring lights and sounds, as I entered the room. I flipped my hood down as I was greeted by everyone. I waved as everyone went back to what they were doing. I had arrived on a transition between dancers. I sighed, walking around the cleared space for the dancers. I finally made my way to the bar. Grillby came and asked what I wanted, I told him (fave drink), since it was kind of a still waking up moment for me. I'd seen Grillby dance once, I had to admit he was pretty good, still I don't dance. Grillby brought back my drink, nodding to the dance floor. I shook my head, "Thanks Grillby, but no, I'm not going to be dancing tonight." Grillby nodded, before leaving to help some other monster. I sat at the bar waiting on Sans, He had to have seen me come in. Where's he at? I sat, tapping my finger to the beat. "Hey Hey Hey Y/n!" I turned around, seeing Sans rush up to me, "Hey, uh, Sorry about not getting to ya sooner, Papyrus was trying to-" I shushed him, "It's okay Sans, I get it." I chuckled, Sans scratched the back of his head, "Uh, Yeah I think I'm dancing next." He grinned at me, "Who's your opponent?" I let out a giggle, as He glared back at me. Everyone took dancing so seriously. "I think it's Papyrus ta be honest, I think I'm gonna let him win." Sans took the seat beside me. Undyne and Alphys were about half way finished, and I think Alphys is winning. "Cool, How do you move so fast, I would trip and fall." I looked down, I knew I was right. "Well," Sans started, "Once you practice so much, You get used to it, ya gotta start slow." The music shut off for the battle. The cheers erupted, for Alphys, since she had won. Me and Sans cheered as well, "Good luck Sans." I flashed a grin his way, "Yeah see ya after my round." Sans flipped up his hood, heading to his corner of the arena. The music began, flipping between a slower pace and a faster pace for each of the skeletons to match. Sans easily flipped and slide through each pace of the song, sidestepping to each beat change. Papyrus was more light steppen, as he twirled rather than flip through the song. Papyrus topped each of his moves with a well stuck pose. I couldn't help but to laugh. Sans landed a flip and Papyrus nailed a fancy pose as the music ended. Sans flipped his hood up, as Papyrus was declared the winner. I clapped, Sans held his grin as he got back over to where I was. "That was interesting." Sans huffed, "Yeah, Papyrus has gotten good." I nodded, "I think it was a tie." Sans leaned on the counter, "Naw bro, He beat me. Whew, I'm wore out though." I elbowed Sans, "Aw come on. You can't be that tired, Papyrus isn't even phased." Papyrus was yelling about he was gonna beat Undyne next round. Sans shrugged shoving his hands in his pockets, "Welp I'm heading home." He stood to leave, I cut in, "Mind if I join you, this isn't really my type of event anyway, Plus you kinda dragged me here." Sans looked at me with an eyebrow raised, out of the corner of his eye, "Then why'd ya show?" I shrugged, "Cause you asked me to watch you dance, I've always wanted to learn, but I'm sort of clumsy. Doesn't make for the best dancer." Sans chuckled, "Well maybe it's time you learned."