Error Sans X Glitch Reader

You are a human, that chooses pacifist, killing no one. You are taking the place of Frisk in this story, giving you reset and save. This also happened before the events of Blueberries kidnapping. Due to some anomalies in the timeline, chunks of code, began to break down, leaving holes in the ground, ripping apart your timeline. The more you reset, the worse it seems to get. Slowly your own code deteriorates, leaving you a glitch. (I wrote all this before hand, because we all know, your here for the shipping not the storyline)  suggested by @Galaxystar_Sans_RP  and  @Tamyatolliver25689

I stumbled through Snowdin, back to San's and Papyrus's house, I had to start staying there since my house, was destroyed. A glitch in the code caused the ground under my house to disappear. I felt a painful sensation run through my body, a glitch. These glitches were increasing in pain, and in numbers. I finally made it to my now home. Stumbling through the front door, falling to the floor. I glitched again. "Y/n!" I heard Papyrus yell, I heard him run over to me. "Oh no, You look bad." He always worried over me anyway. I felt bad, I'd never told him what was going to happen to him. How he and his brother and everyone else, was going to be murdered by an Error. I'd heard of him through multiverse talk. He destroyed glitches, and AUs as he pleased. I knew he was coming, he was already here. I had felt the rift open, when he entered our dimension, and I had felt him kill Sans. Being Glitched isn't as bad as it seems, I guess, at least I know of the danger, even if I can't do anything about it. I shoved Papyrus off of me, "Pl-Please Papyrus. I'm fi-ine." I heard the jump in my voice as it skimmed over itself. "I just wanted to say goodby-ye." I looked away sadly, pushing myself up off of the ground. I had to go, maybe he would spare Papyrus, but then he would be all alone. Either way it was a horrible thing to think of. "Y/n! Wait!" I heard the yell, but I slammed the door behind me. Opening a portal to Waterfall.

I had finally been able to master the power of using the broken code, to move my own code, to new locations. A sort of teleportation. "H-Hey there. Yo-ou're new." I turned around to see Sans, not mine, but a version of him leaned against the cave wall. "Is there something wrong?" I asked cautiously backing away from him. I knew who he was, and all of my senses screamed to run, but I knew I couldn't outrun him. Not with his strings. "No, Not rea-ally. It's just you're a glitch, but a diffe-fernt kind of glitch. You're also a different kind of Fris-isk, as well as in personality. Most people would have ran away He chuckled, I could see the strings, they were neatly woven around his fingers. They were ready to meet me with my death. "Yeah. And what ma-akes you say that?" I asked, hearing that awful chip in my voice made me cringe. "I just like my pupp-pets with a bit of personality." The strings darted out in the blink of an eye, striking me in the chest, ensnaring my soul in it's web. I let out a scream, as I was jolted off the ground. I was dragged over to in front of Error. "You look different, but in a good way." Error seemed to say, as he looked me over. He squinted, like he was trying to see something, he let out a frustrated growl, before pulling a pair of glasses out of his pocket. He put them on, "Woah, Y-You're not Fri-isk." Error seemed surprised at this, as he slackened the strings, lowering me back to the ground. "Frisk, Who's Frisk?" I asked, Who is this guy anyway. "Heh, Whatever. I don't think I'm going to kill you, you're different." The skeleton fiddled with his strings, as he spoke. "You're not going to kill me? What about everyone else? Are you going to kill them? Please don't!" I knew his answer, I just asked with a small shred of hope that he would say no. He let out a distorted laugh, "Yes I'm going to kill them, it's my job after all. I just want you, because I want my puppets to be interesting." He chuckled as he said this. I cringed as the strings tightened. "P-Puppet?" I stuttered, as a white, glowing portal opened. This Error character walked inside, yanking me in behind him.

I woke up on a white floor. "What? Whe-ere am I?" I asked, hearing my own glitched voice echo, gave me the creeps. I sat up, looking around. Nothing, but white. I looked around, double checking nothing, but white. "Hello?" I called, but nobody came. I looked up gasping, blue strings stretched across above me, an assortment of what seemed to be puppets and souls, dangled, tangled in the mess of strings. I felt sick to my stomach, I felt tears roll down my face. H-How could he do that to someone? I collapsed to the ground, I didn't want this. The sound of something ripping filled the air, in reflex I curled into a little ball, covering my ears, trying to stop the terrible noise. The sound stopped, silence floated around me once more. "He-ey Y/n! You'r-re awake. How are ya doi-oing? It's me Error." The voice of Error broke the voids silence. "G-Go away!" I yelled at the glitch. He flinched, "Don't say that to m-me." The Error growled, "You shou-hould be thanking me." I looked up at the glitch with dried tears, "Thank you? Thank you! Yeah, I really want to thank you for killing all my friends!" I sat up turning away from the Error. I heard a sigh, "I saved you fr-rom being killed by your co-orrupted dimension, but I thou-ought you'd say that." He sounded cold, but like I cared. I felt the strings wrap around my soul, gently lifting me off of my feet, and towards the glitch. "Put me down!" I yelled, the more I struggled, the more pain pulsed through my soul. "Calm down, I just want to get a good-ood look at you." Error sat me back down, looking me over. I sat silently on the ground, as Error looked me over. "How come I've ne-ever seen yo-you before?" He asked me, I replied with, "Probably because I've never seen you before." He rolled his eyes at me. The strings releasing my soul again. I gave a sigh of relief, Error sat down in front of me, "So, You're not a Fr-Frisk, So that means, you could possibly be one of a kind-ind." Error mumbled under his breath. "One of a kind?" I asked, Error looked up at me, before turning away, with what looked to be a blush on his cheeks. "N-Nothing." He muttered, "It's just you're kinda cute." "What!?!" I yelled more confused than flustered. "S-Sorry." He stammered. I sighed annoyed already. Error looked away probably hoping not to hurt my feelings. I heard the ripping noise again, turning to see Error stepping into the portal. "Where are you going?" I asked, an annoyed tone rang in my voice. "I'll be ri-ight back." He said, stepping completely into the portal.