Science Sans X Reader

So I have legit no clue who Science Sans is, so Tumblr help me.
So you are invited to work at the labs by Alphys. But you have met Sans before, so you are like semi-friends, or something like that. I think of Science Sans as the younger Sans before Frisk that studies science with Alphys, as his helper. Also the laboratory is built with three floors, (kinda like Alphys house.) You live in Waterfall. I guess the reader will be sort of shy so yeah. Suggested by @undertale_otaku_chan

I walked up to the door of the laboratory, knocking on the door. "H-Hold on a m-minute!" I heard a call from the inside. I heard the sound of a lock clicking open. Alphys pulled the door open, "Oh! H-Hi y/n." She stepped aside to let me inside. I saw all types of monsters moving around and doing tests around the lab. I kind of felt out of place in the room, being I was the only human. I looked down, as Alphys took my hand, "U-Um Y/n I kn-know how you are a-around a lot of m-monsters. S-So I've got it s-set up for y-you to be somewh-where with l-less monsters." Alphys lead me to an elevator, and we waited for it to return, from another floor. A few monsters started staring at me and giving me funny looks. I looked down, shuffling my feet. Finally the elevator arrived, opening for us. Another monster was waiting in line behind us, but he wouldn't get in the elevator with a human. Me and Alphys shuffled away from the others, and into the elevator alone. The doors closed, "H-Hey Y/n?" Alphy started, "The people downstairs are m-more excepting, I-I p-promise." Alphys pressed a button, that read, Authorized Personnel Only, before she patted me on the back. We waited a good fifteen minutes, before doors reopened. I stood as I heard someone yelling. "S-Sorry sir! I'll get on it right away." I saw a monster in a lab coat run the opposite direction, away from a skeleton. I had seen him around before. I had heard his name was Sans, "Next time I catch you slacking, you're out of a job." He muttered. Alphys stepped out before be, catching the eye of Sans as he glared down his fellow employee. "H-Hello S-Sans." Alphys stuttered as he approached her. "You're early Alphys. Good job." He smiled, and Alphys beamed at the praise. "Th-Thank you Sir." She grinned. "Oh! You must be Y/n. I've heard so much about you. Of course with you being the only human after all." Sans chuckled, as he started scribbling down a few notes on his clipboard. "Um, Yeah. Nice to meet you to, I guess." I felt my face heat up, as Sans stalked around me looking me up and down. "You know Y/n, I've never seen a real human before, but I believe you are healthy." He place one hand on my shoulder, and the other held my chin, as he looked into my eyes. "Wh-What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, as my eyes darted away from him. "Nothing." Sans said, as a slight blush was on his cheekbones. Sans stood straight up, regaining his posture. "Well Alphys, You should probably continue with the experiments. Y/n you will be helping conduct the experiments, with Alphys, here on the bottom floor. Here is your badge." Sans dug into one of his pockets, before pulling out a clip that read (First and Last name) Authorized Personnel -Scientist. "Thank you Sans." I said as he handed me the badge, "No problem." He replied, and I could swear I saw a light blush on his cheek bones before he turned away. "Just stick with me and Alphys, and try not to get lost." He muttered the last bit, as if he has had to deal with it before. I chuckled, "Don't worry Sans, Alphys is my best friend, so I'll be fine." I grinned, as Alphys looked down, embarrassed. "Good, You will be a great help around here."

Time skip to a week or two later

The monsters at the lab had finally gotten used to me, and the people on the bottom floor seemed to be kinder than those on the second and third floors. The craziness of the lab and finally settled as normal for me, just yesterday, a man went home for carelessly spilling a chemical on himself, that made his skin change colors. I walked to the elevator, clicking the down button. The doors started to close, but a hand caught the door, causing them to reopen. "O-Oh sorry there Y/n. I'm a bit late and you're a bit early, but mind if I join you?" Sans chuckled as he asked. I shook my head, "N-No I don't mind." He stepped inside, letting the doors close. "Sorry had to ask, I didn't want you to sulfur with me in here." I giggled at Sans pun. "You're fine." I told him, "Well you're beautiful." Sans replied. "Wh-What!?!" I asked as my face lit up red. "Nothing, Sorry about that. I just kinda spoke my mind." We rode on in silence for a few minutes. Sans held an embarrassed grin, with an embarrassed blush. "You're cute." I said, leaving Sans to light up blue. I giggled, as Sans scratched the back of his skull, "Th-Thanks." He stuttered, as the doors opened. "Hey Y/n, How about you be a little early and I'll be a little late tomorrow." He grinned at me, "I'll be here." I told him, before walking away to my station, with Alphys.