Sleepy Sans X Reader Z z z

Thank you @minepearl for the suggestion 😄

Alright you are a monster, who gives Papyrus cooking lessons, so you know everyone. (I'm just gonna write a love story about a monster girl and a skeleton who is tired and sleeps all the time 😂) also you live in waterfall

I was waiting for Papyrus to show up at my house for his cooking lessons. He was five minutes late, "Hmmm that's different he's usually early." I had got all the ingredients out to make cookies. I had been showing him other things rather than spaghetti. Bang! My door was kicked in and Papyrus rushed through, "I'm so very sorry y/n! My lazy brother made me late." Sans was slung over Papyrus' shoulder. He waved, "Sup." Papyrus set him on the couch. He was already asleep again. "Does he always sleep that much?" Papyrus nodded, "Yep! No matter what I do he still sleeps." I chuckled, "Cute." I murmur under my breath. I threw a blanket over him and kissed him on the cheek, "Sweet dreams." I then went to help Papyrus with the cooking.
I have no idea how Sans slept through the noise we made. But after the cookies finished cooking, Sans came into the room, he still had the blanket thrown over his shoulders, "Hey bro *yawn* sup y/n. Can I have some cookies." I nodded, handing him a plate of cooled cookies. He ate few cookies before falling asleep on the counter. I giggled wiping cookie crumbs off his face. Papyrus face palmed, "Sans really?" He sighed, "Guess we should be going." I thought for a moment, "Why don't you leave Sans here, not like he's gonna do anything at your house." Papyrus though, "Yes! I will leave Sans with you, and see if you can make him move!" Papyrus then proceeded to jump through my open window. I started leaving the window open for him after the first two times.

Sans was still asleep on my counter. I poked him on the forehead, "Wakey Wakey." Sans groaned and swatted my hand away. "Sans really?" I lightly shoved him, "Please go to the couch, I need to clean up. Sans was already back asleep. "Well alright then. Night." I kissed Sans on the nose, his eyes shot open, "Y-Y/n!" I giggled, "Yes?" He looked exceedingly worried, "Oh, Well, Um, Sorry about the counter thing!" Sans jumped up and ran into my living room. I peeked into the living room to see a blanket covering the couch, with a lump underneath it. I grinned, He's so silly. Then I went back to cleaning the mess Papyrus made up.

After cleaning I looked at the clock 10:36, "Hmmm, I'm guessing Sans is asleep, so I guess I'll head to bed too." As I walked through my living room. Sans rolled over in a somewhat peaceful sleep. I had always seen Sans as quite adorable. He slept all the time, made puns, and always knows when to pull a prank. I grinned, as I walked by Sans. "Hey y/n?" I stopped looking around my door frame, "Yeah, you need something?" Sans chuckled, "Naw, just checking." Well alright then. "Okay then, Night then." I walked into my room and closed the door, "Cutie." I mumbled under my breath. I put on some (fav color) pjs. I settled into bed, Why did I invite Sans over here. I like him and he sleeps too much to have a crush on anyone. All my worries began to pile against me. I'm going to bed.

I sat up, all I could see in any direction was white. "I'm I dreaming?" I seemed to be weightless. I smiled making a building rise out of the ground, "Sweet lucid dreaming." I opened the door to see Sans standing in the middle of the room, he was in a fancy shirt. "Oh hiya y/n." A blue blush grew across his face. "Do you want to dance?" He walked up to me, and offered me his hand. I looked down to see a brilliant (fav color) dress on me. I giggled as I took his had, "Sure." Me and Sans began to waltz across the room, to an unknown source of music. Sans pulled me closer to him. I was nervous I felt a blush reach my cheeks. As he brought his teeth to my lips, we stopped dancing. It was like time froze, even the music stopped. I brought my hands to his neck, wrapping them around his shoulders, and pulling our bodies together. As we broke apart, we both looked embarrassed. "That was nice." I said, trying to brake a bit of the now awkward mood. "Yeah," Sans agreed, "Maybe you try again, but next time in real life." Sans grinned, "Wha." I managed before sitting up in my bed. "Oh that's right," I laughed at myself, "That was a dream." I stood and dressed, and tried to fix my hair to look decent. I walked out of the room to see Sans awake. "Oh, Hi Sans I figured you'd still be asleep." Sans shook his head, "Nope, just woke up from an awesome dream, you were in it to." Sans looked slightly flustered when he mentioned me. "Well I slept well, do ya need help with anything?" I thought, "Not really just thought you might want a brake from your brother. I scratched the back of my head. I looked at the clock which read 10:30. "Well you wanna go do something?" I suggested, "Sure!" Well that was an unexpected answer. Sans hopped off the couch. He offered me his hand, Well this looks familiar. "I know just where to go." He grinned as I took his hand.