Underswap Sans x Reader Match Maker

You are a human that has chosen pacifist, but decided to not fight Toriel. So you have already met everyone but Toriel.

"Wow Undyne this is a really good show!" I exclaimed, "Y-You really think so y/n?" "Well ya, It's amazing. Undyne looked down, "Y-You're the only person who has e-ever said that, w-well except for A-Alphys." Undyne blushed wildly. I got a devious grin on my face, "Huh well it's late guess I'll go." I got up to leave, I have to get these two together, Undyne clearly had a crush on Alphys. The question is does Alphys feel the same. I waved at Undyne as I left. She waved back trying to cover her blush.
I walked through Hotland all the way to Waterfall. I always take the scenic route, though it takes more time, you get to met new people and see cool things all the time. I stopped at Alphys' door, BANG something exploded. I fell to the ground, "HOLY CRAP WHAT WAS THAT!" I yelled. Alphys opened the door and looked down on me. She offered me a hand and I took it. "Sorry bout that I'm giving Sans his cooking lessons." Sans peeked out from behind Alphys, "Oh hello human, nice to meet you again!" He shouted. I had met Sans before, but never really got to know him. "Oh hi again, uh mind if I join you." Alphys smiled, "Sure just watch out things might get crazy up in here." Alphys grinned. Oh dear this might be bad. I walked inside to see Sans covered in various ingredients. "So what are we making?" I smiled at Alphys and Sans, "TACOS!" They yelled in unison. I watched as the beat the life out of all the ingredients. I stood over to the side and actually tried to make an editable taco. I peacefully grated the cheese instead of filling it full of axes. Sliced the lettuce instead of ripping it to shreds. I tried to show them how to do it the right way, but Alphys said that's how weaklings do it. I told her at least weaklings can eat their own food so she took it as a challenge, "Fine whoever can eat their taco the quickest, wins!" "No Alphys that's not what I meant." But she was already back to beating the taco to bits. I shrugged I already knew who was gonna win.
Ten minutes later
I sat my taco on the table, beside of Alphys limp taco. I grinned, I started eating my taco without problem. Alphys took one bite and looked sick. I finished my taco in a matter of minutes. I chuckled as Alphys still had over half a taco left. "All right Y/n, You win." I laughed, "Ha told ya so." Sans ran up to me, hey can you teach me how to make a good taco." Sans was always overly happy and exited for everything. "Alright, I don't have anything better to do." "Great! I have more ingredients at my place!" Sans grabbed my arm and started running. I looked back Alphys and mouthed the words Help Me Please. She chuckled and began walking after us.
We ran all the way to Snowdin. "So huff you live huff in Snowdin." I was out of breath from all the running. I watched as Sans dashed around the kitchen collecting all sorts of things, and setting them on the table. A taller skeleton walked out of a room from upstairs and looked down, "Hey," he called I looked up at him,"My brother already wear ya out kiddo?" I laughed, "Yep just about, he wants me to show him how to make tacos." The taller skeleton laughed, "Its been awhile, y/n right?" I grinned, "Yeah, and your Papyrus, correct?" He nodded, "Correct" he walked down the stairs, "Well I'm going to Grillby's. Take care of my brother will ya," he chuckled, "He'll burn down the house if ya let him." "Don't worry I'll keep him under control." Papyrus smiled and nodded as he walked out. Alphys walked in a bit later. I stood up as Sans began jumping up in yelling tacos at the top of his lungs. I walked over to him,"Alright take the cheese and grate it." He did exactly that, without a problem, "Yep," I chuckled, "Just like that." I walked him through all the steps, and he followed them all flawlessly. I grinned to myself, It's just like teaching a little kid. Sans acted more like a kid than an adult anyway. He set three tacos on the table. I tried my, it tasted wonderful, "It's amazing Sans." I grinned, but was startled as he hugged me, I felt heat rise to my cheeks, "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" He yelled. "No problem," I replied. Sans grabbed the last taco, "I'm gonna take this to Papyrus." He ran out the door without a second thought.
"So Alphys have you watched Mew Mew Kissy Cutie with Undyne lately?" Alphys started to blush, "Yeah why do you care?" Her blush was growing, "Oh I just though you might like it. It was a great show." I had got my answer, Alphys did like Undyne. "Well," Alphys said jumping up, "I gotta go." She ran out leaving you in Sans house by yourself. How can I get those two together? I would have to think on that one . Sans walked back inside, "Hey where's Alphys?" "She went home." Sans looked sad, "Awwww man, I the Magnificent Sans was going to invite you guys to a sleep over, So y/n would you like to stay here for a sleep over?" I grinned, "Well I don't see why not."
After awhile of chatting and watch tv with Sans I got a grand idea, Sans can help me get Undyne and Alphys together. "Hey Sans, you know how Undyne and Alphys like each other." Sans looked shocked, "What! I didn't know that." I chuckled at his reaction, "Well I was thinking what if you help me get them together. . . So whatdaya say?" Sans nodded, "I the Magnificent Sans will help you, but for now I will sleep." Sans leaned into your shoulder and like instantly fell asleep. I grinned, He's kinda cute when he's not all over the place. I hugged Sans and let myself drift off to sleep.