UnderKeep Sans X Princess Reader - Princess

So ya, I can't English already, so this might suck. Thou art (just kidding I can't use proper English how can I use old English but I'll try tho :p)  your are the Kings daughter or something along the lines of that. So you had fallen into the underground and You continued through the rest of the underground on a passive route. You haven't broken the barrier since you didn't want to kill anybody. Mettaton took a liking to your kind nature and offered you a spot beside him when Napstablook stepped down. Sans is the jester so you already know him.  :p Suggested by @the_nerdiness_within and @Angel_Kitty218

I looked longingly off into the distance. It had gotten quite boring here since there were none to keep you company, and I couldn't leave. I heard a knock on my door. "Excuse me, uh miss?" I heard the voice of Sans, The jester why has he come, did Mettaton send him. He always knows when I feel down. I stood patting off my dress and slightly cleaning my desk to look presentable. "Yes, come in." The door was opened and Sans walked in, wearing his ridiculous attire. "Greetings your majesty, I was sent here by King Mettaton. He said your feeling a bit down." I nodded, my assumption of the king was right. "So your here to lighten my day." I straightened my posture awaiting his answer. "Yes you could say that, or you could say I'm here to brighten your day." He pulled the curtains of my window open, letting the sun fall into the room. I gave a slight chuckle at his pun. He seemed proud of himself, "So you like puns, your majesty, I have pun-lenty more where that came from." Sans seemed to be dropping a bit of the regal front. I didn't blame him, keeping a royal face was hard work.  One mess up and you were done for. I giggled at his pun, "Don't really expect a princess to like puns, but you learn something new everyday." "You don't have to call me "Your Majesty or Princess when it's just you and me, call me y/n." Sans seemed taken aback by this. He probably wasn't expecting that sort of reply, the labels got on my nerves anyway. He gave a chuckle, "So did I lighten you blues." I grinned, "Yes you have. Thank you Sans." Sans took my hand and kissed the top of it, "No thank you, y/n."

I blushed as the jester bowed and walked to the door. He opened it and stopped, "Will I be seeing you around. . . Y/n?" I nodded, "Indeed. I look forward to your next show Sans." He grinned, "I'll be seeing you there." He closed the door, leaving me alone. He's so nice and funny. I wish he didn't wear such a ridiculous costume. Sans tended not to wear the hat and such, unless he was meeting with someone important. He looked much more reasonable without the outfit. I'll go see Mettaton, maybe he will talk to me. I stood yet again, checking in the mirror and adjusted my hair. While doing this I noticed a small blue bow left on my dresser, right where Sans had been standing. I took it and clipped it in my hair. I then took to walking down the stairs of the tower I was in.

I arrived in the throne room, only to be greeted by Mettaton. "Greetings y/n, have you come for supper?" I curtsied, "No, but I wouldn't mind something to eat." The King nodded, yelling to the chefs that another person would be joining the dinner. He then scurried off to make preparations for the dinner. I usually only attended dinner with the king and others on special occasions. I chuckled as my supposed dad ran off. I wonder if he'll let me leave today. . . It's worth a shot.

I sat across the table from Mettaton, "Hey Dad?" He perked up, he cut his eyes at me. He knows I only call him dad when I want something. I took a deep breath, "Can I go outside?" Mettaton slammed his fork on the table. Then straightened his posture to show he was composed. "Darling I thought we talked about this." I frowned looking down and twiddling my fingers, "It's just I haven't exactly left since the castle since I arrived here." Mettaton looked at me disapprovingly, "The answer is no." I felt my temper rising. I balling my fingers into a fist. "Well Dad I want to leave I came here from the ruins. Why can't I leave?" Mettaton carefully went over his options, "Well your a Princess now, You can't be seen in public to often or you'll become a target for attackers." I was trying to contain my growing frustration, "Your always in public! You know what Mettaton? Your not the boss of me!" I stomped my foot. Walking out of the dinning hall. I had let my temper loose. I didn't do it often, but when I did most people kept there distance. I heard Mettaton's calls for me to stop. But I didn't hesitate slamming open the door towards the stairs. I stormed passed Sans. "You alright your majesty?" Sans asked, I replied by stomping up the stairs. I reached my room. I'm getting out of here. I grabbed one of my not so fancy dresses. So I looked more like a regular woman, rather than a princess. I walked down the stairs still fuming. Sans was still there when I passed him. I opened the door leading to the garden. "Going for a walk. Mind if I join ya." Sans asked. I paused taking a deep breath, "Sure I don't mind."