I've Been Spoted

I thought I might as well check out my room and see what needs to be fixed, but when I entered the room everything was perfect.

The wall was painted blue, the mattress was already there with my favorite blanket my mom had given me on top, a dresser from top to bottom, everything was perfect. I even had the perfect view of the house near by.

There was about five or six guys come out of the house and decided to play football. I stared at the thinking this isn't so bad.

One of the guys had on a Mickey Mouse T-shirt (which I honestly thought was weird), another had a short sleeve black shirt with jeans, another guy was really cute he had on a plaid shirt on and jeans, also another guy looked young was also cute, another had huge muscles but also a messed up nose, and the last one wore a jean jacket and a scar across his face.

I watched and admired them for at least twenty minutes. By the way, I am not a stalker! I just wanted to see how they acted to one another since we were going to be living across from each other.

Till the guy with the huge muscles and messed up nose looked at me. I quickly backed away from my window and mumbled, "Oh great, I've been spotted."

I sat on my bed for about five minutes wondering if he saw me, but my thoughts got interrupted by my dad yelling, "Abby come down and meet your new neighbors!" I answered, "Coming!"

This was really it, I was finally going to meet my neighbors, the ones I had been staring at. I smiled and looked into my mirror and saw my face light up, and I told myself lets do it. I was wearing a grey T-shirt, ripped jeans, and a jacket tied around my waist.

When I came downstairs, everyone had their eyes on me. I had long brown hair, brown eyes, and long boots. I was really nervous and excited about meeting them. My dad just scooted me out of the house and said, "Have fun now, you hear?"

I said, "Yeah, yeah." He said while I was walking out the door, "Be back around dark." I nodded my head like I understood.

Thank you for reading!!! Please comment and like it!

-Stay Gold