Truth or Dare

It was morning soon, but I still did not see my dad. Maybe he was working a late night shift and crashed at a hotel I thought.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair. Than, I decided to have my hair straightened, black pants on, a plaid shirt on, some old boots, a black purse, and old sunglasses.
(Picture at the top)

After getting myself ready, I headed over to the Curtis house. It was a Friday afternoon, so I expected all of them to be there.

When I arrived, everyone looked at me wide eyed. They were all sitting in a circle, so I just stood there and finally said, "What're y'all doing?"

Two-bit answered, "Playing truth or dare wanna tag along?" I thought this was a bad idea since it was seven boys and one girl playing truth or dare.

I didn't want to end up doing something embarrassing, so I just say, "Uhhhh...you know what I would love to but..."

I was going to make a run for it, but than Dally was blocking the door, and he said, "You ain't got nothing better to do, doll."

That's true but I still didn't want to. I turned around and gave in and said, "Alright, alright I'll play your little game, but Dally you're dead meat."

He smirked at me, and I just rolled my eyes. I sat down with them and Two-bit grinned and said, "Abby, truth or dare?"

I said, "Thinking wisely, I'm going with truth." His smile got bigger.

I said, "By the look in your eye, I can already tell this ain't good." He picked back up and said, "Tell us the truth now..."

I said untrustingly, "Ok?" He continued, "Out of all the guys in this room, which one would you rather kiss?"

My mouth dropped! I said, "Dare." He shook his head and said, "No, no, no you chose truth."

I said, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, but now I'm choosing dare." He was still smiling and said, "Ok...I dare you to answer that question."

I smiled and said, "Your dead meat with Dally." He laughed a little. I buried my head into my hands.

I finally say, "I would probably kiss the guy that's closer to my age, which is Ponyboy."

I everyone started whistling, whoopering, and hollering. I just made a big mistake a blurting that out loud.

Thanks for Reading!!!
I'll try to get some more updated soon! What do you think Ponyboys reaction is going to be, comment below! Do you think anyone's going to be upset she'd rather kiss him? I don't know, but I've already got it planned out, just not the ending! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment ideas down and tell people about this book!

-Stay Gold