A Welcome Party

It was around 6:00 when we started heading back to the Curtis house. They started making me feel like family today, but I was still a little sad about leaving the country because that's the place I grew up.

When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was balloons, cake, a Welcome Abby banner, and even gifts.

My jaw dropped at the sight of this and I said, "Wow, you through all this trouble for me?"

Sodapop grinned and said, "It wasn't any trouble." I said, "Wow, you even got cake."

Darry joined in, "Yeah, your like family now, and your apart of the gang." Two-bit eyes got wider and said, "Wait, hold up did I just hear the word cake!"

We all laughed at his joke. Darry said, "Yeah, dig in!" After the cake was all gone, everyone started handing out gifts. I said, "Gifts to? You guys..."

I was cut off by Ponyboy who said, "Just open them won't ya?" I smiled and laughed a little and after I opened all the presents I was really touched.

Two-bit got me a Mickey Mouse T-shirt, Darry, Ponyboy, and Soda got me a necklace that said Greaser Girl (which I loved), Steve got me a hot pink switch blade and I said, "Wow, you got my color right, and you even made it cool." Everyone laughed at my little joke, Dally got me a leather jacket, and Johnny got me a beautiful charm bracelet (picture at the top).

I gave Johnny a hug and said, "Awe, Johnny, it's beautiful thank you!" He blushed and said quietly, "Your welcome, Abby."

I was so happy about all these gifts. I looked at all of them, raised my glass, and said, "A toast to our new friendship."

Everyone's glasses clinked together. Two-bit was getting drunk over there while watching Mickey Mouse. That's plain ole
Two-bit.

The perfect day with my new gang. I looked at them and said, "Thanks for the party everyone, I should be heading home now."

Everybody said goodbye, but when I was walking out of the house, I saw Johnny sitting by himself on the front porch steps.

I slowly walked over to him and sat beside him. He looked up at me and grinned, but than he looked back down.

I said, "Beautiful sky tonight." The moon was shining and the stars were gleaming. He nodded his head. "Have ya seen the lot yet?" He asked in a quiet voice.

I said, "No." He smiled and said, "Follow me." We didn't walk for a long way, but it wasn't close to my house.

When we got there, Johnny built a fire, and we laid back and looked up at the sky.

After about ten minutes talking and looking at the sky, I said, "Thanks for showing me the lot, I guess I better head on home now." He nodded his head not taking his eyes off the sky.

It was a dark night, until I was walking to see a blue mustang tailgating me. I started to speed up, but before I knew it I was surrounded by four Socs.

Thanks for Reading!!!
Comment down below on who you want Abby to end up with Johnny or Ponyboy. I am excited to see myself! Also, I'm looking for more of The Outsiders fan-fiction books to read if you wrote any also comment below and I will read and comment on your book! Another thing is, I need Sodapop, Steve, Darry, Dally, and Two-bit to have girlfriends so if you'd like to be in the book comment the girls Name, Age, Description and who you'd like them to be with! I will be updating the next chapter soon!

-Stay Gold