Chapter Nine

I wake up to a blinding light. "Shit that hurts." I mutter.  

"Glad you are awake." the doctor says. I find out later that his name is Vincent. 

"How long have I been out?" I ask trying to keep my eyelids open which is hard when they feel like lead. 

"You have been out for the last two days due to the loss of blood."

"2 days?" I croak out. My throat feels like sandpaper. The Doc notices and hands me a glass of cold water. I chug it down and sigh in relief. That did the job.

There is a knock on the door and Alpha Ian steps in. The doc and I bow our heads much to Stars dismay. "You're awake. You gave us quite a scare." he says taking a seat next to the hospital bed. "Ya two days is a long time." I say uninterested.  

"Well....." the Alpha starts "...the pack is very excited to meet the young woman who saved their Luna and would like to have one of our famous cook outs to celebrate. We always have a BBQ and then later tell stories around a bonfire. You will also be able to meet my son, the Alpha-to-be and his Beta, Blake. So wear something nice. It starts at 7:30." I nod excited. A BBQ sounds fun even Star is excited.

Just as the Alpha reaches the door, a question pops into my head. 

"What's your sons name?" I ask curiously. 

He smiles opening the door but turns around.

"Cameron." he states and closes the door.

My breath hitches. I stare with my mouth open at the now closed door. 

Could it be?

 ************

An hour later the Luna arrives at my room with a beautiful white sundress for me to wear to the BBQ. She insists I call her Hannah since I saved her life. She helps me get dressed since my stitches are causing a problem. I could just heal myself but that would be suspicious. Hannah hands me brown wedges that match the brown belt around my waist.

"Sit down." she instructs.

I sit in front of the mirror and study her as she fixes my hair. She is naturally pretty with straight shoulder length brown hair. She has hazel eyes. She is about 5'5". She has a very kind aura about her, everything a Luna should have. As I was distracted Hannah finished my hair and even did my makeup.

"Done." she announced proud of her handy work. 

I gaped at myself in the full length mirror. The dress did wonders for my body showing my curves. Hannah had done my hair in a fish tail plait to the side. My makeup was light and looked natural with a hint of brown eyeshadow on the crease of my eyelid. It worked perfectly. 

I squeezed Hannah into a tight hug. 

"Thank you!" I squealed. Yes,I actually squealed. She smiled tears in her eyes. 

" You look stunning." she gushed. What did I do? I blushed. 

"Now come on its about to start!" she exclaims. I just realised she was already dressed. She was wearing a light blue summer dress with navy wedges. She had her hair in a messy styled ballerina bun. She looked gorgeous. Of course,I told her that. 

"Thank you." she said before yanking me out the door with me stumbling down the stairs behind her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Vote 

Comment

Sinead xx