Chapter Sixteen

It was almost 10:00. The Arrival of the Elders. Or the goofs I love to call my dads. I told Cameron about the plan since he already knew the elders are my dads. He is going to pretend to be clueless and go along with it.

First I have to make an entrance. Then I'm going to be slightly disrespectful which will surprise everyone. We will have a little fun before we tell them I'm their daughter. The whole point is to mess with their heads. (Que evil laugh here!).

* "Babe?Your dads are here." Cam tells me through the mate link. 

* "Okay thanks I'm coming now."

I run downstairs excitement bubbling inside of me. Star can't wait to see her dads again. The house is silent because everyone is now outside. I peak out the window to see my dads being welcomed by Alpha Ian and Hannah. They are introducing them to the pack.

* "Babe, make your entrance." Cam says.

* "Okay!" I say cheerily.

I slam open the front door with a bit more force then necessary. Everyones head snaps to me. Alpha Ian looks slightly angry that I'm late. I pretend to ignore the Elders and strut down the steps to where Cam is waiting. There is silence which I then break.

"I'm sorry am I late?" I innocently smile. My dads try to keep a straight face.

"Yes you are." Alpha Ian says irratated.

"Oops!" I giggle.

"Skylar." Alpha Ian looks at me. "These are the elders." he gestures to my 5 waiting dads. I'm going to have fun with this.

"Ooooo" I say making a face "You guys are old."

Everyone gasps. No one disrespects the elders. My dads pretend to look shocked.

"Skylar." Alpha Ian warns.

"What?" I groan "Look I'm kind of busy. I thought this was something important. I'll be going now." I say nonchantly.

The Alpha grabs my wrist a little too tightly as I turn away. I wince. My dads see this and growl lowly. I look to Alpha Ian to see his yellow eyes. His wolf probably didn't like the fact that I was showing up the pack and disrespecting the Elders at the same time.

Cam steps forward growling loudly at his dad. "Let go of my mate!" his wolf shouts. I surpress a shiver.

Alpha Ian lets go but raises his hand instead. Is he going to hit me? I stand there frozen not able to move. I can't believe he would do that. Just before Cam can react, my dads are in front of me with Andrew holding his hand in a death grip.

"Don't you EVER try to lay a hand on our daughter again!" Andrew seethes pushing him away. 

He turns to me and wraps me in a hug along with my other dads. They hug me from all angles and soon I can't breath.

I could die from being crushed from a bear hug. Death by love in a hug. Not a bad way to go. 

Cam growls a warning and they realise their squishing the air out of me and thankfully let go.

Xavier keeps an arm around my shoulder. He whispers in my ear.

"Well that plan totally backfired!"

I can't help but laugh. Yes that definitely didn't go according to plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay heres chap 16;) 

I know its short but next 2 chaps are longer.I'm going to try update as much as I can before next Wednesday :D That's when I start school:/ 

Anyhoo..... 

Vote 

Comment 

Sinead xx