Chapter Fifteen

After the meeting I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. I dialled Ellie's number.

"Hey babe!" she screeched into the phone.

"Hey!" I chirped back. I was really excited to find out that my dads were visiting.

"What's up?" she asks "fill me in on everything!" she exclaims. Wow she just never stops.

"Well..." and that's how I ended up telling her everything that has happened since I last saw her including the rogue attack, finding my mate and the incident with my powers.

"OMG I can't believe you found your mate and it's Cam from your childhood! Eeeeppp I'm so happy for you!" she gushed.

"Thanks." I reply happily.

We talked for another hour until I said goodbye because I wanted to call my dads. I rang Jax who answered immediately.

"Baby girl!" He shouts.

"Hey dad!"

"Wait I will put you on speaker!" I hear movement and rustling.

"Okay we are all here!"

"I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too." they say in unison. I chuckle.

"So what's happening sweetie? Did you settle in well? Are they welcoming?" David asks eager to hear the details. You would swear he was a young teenager. I take a deep breath and quickly tell them all that's happened. They growled when that heard about the rogue attack and the drunk douche.

"So you are coming tomorrow?" I change the subject.

"Yup." chirps Xavier "Don't forget our plan." he adds. I nod but remember they can't see me.

"Ya should be fun." I say grinning like a fool.

"I want to meet this mate of yours."Nathaniel says next. I hear my dads agree. I groan.

"I'll beat the crap out of him if he hurts you-" Star takes over before he can continue and lets out a ferocious growl that rattles the window. She didn't like him threatening our mate. I knew my dads would be bowing their heads from the intensity of the growl.

"Sorry Star." Nathaniel says quickly "you know I'm just protective of my sweetheart."She calms down at this and finally lets me take over. I sigh.

"Okay dads. I'm tired and had a long day. So I'll see you tomorrow." I yawn loudly. Jax chuckles.

"Alright baby girl. We arrive in the morning and we have a surprise for you." he sings.

I laugh but now I'm really curious. We say our goodbyes and just as I finish the phone call Cam mindlinks me.

* "Babe you finished?"

* "Ya how did you-" I begin but he cuts me off.

* "I knew you'd be ringing you dads because you miss them. I remember from our childhood, you couldn't go a day without talking to your dads."

My heart swells. He remembers.

* "Thanks."

* "No problem."

Cam arrives minutes later. I was already in bed. What? I am exchausted. Cam climbs in wrapping me in his arms. I felt so safe and warm.

That was the first night with no nightmares.

~~~~~

I had the most blissful sleep. I woke up bright and early. My dads were arriving at 10 and it's 8 now. Using my strong senses I could here everyone downstairs bustling around preparing for the arrival of the elders. I get dressed in a purple sundress with black sandals after I've had a hot shower. I let my hair dry naturally.

* "Cam?"

* "Ya babe?"

* "Where are you?"

* "I'm with my dad preparing for this morning. Get some breakfast and I'll meet you there. We are almost done."

* "Okay."

I grab my phone and decide to teleport to the kitchen. It is packed with people, mostly women running around cooking and cleaning. I manoeuvre my way around and make some toast. I take it outside and sit on a bench out back.

It is a beautiful summers day with the birds chirping sweetly. I listen carefully and I can hear the rapid heartbeats of a squirrel as it runs up a tree. I can hear the flutter of butterfly wings as it lands on a flower. I watch the leaves of the trees as the wing rustles them gently.

I inhale deeply. Mhmmm...I love the smell of summer. Flower pollen, pine from the forest, the aroma wafting from the kitchen, cinnamon and honeysuckle...Wait I know that scent!

Strong arms wrap around my waist as I look into the eyes of my mate. I bite my lip as I watch his eyes turn a darker shade.

He nuzzles my neck and inhales my scent. I shiver as he kisses the spot where his mark will be. He groans and I can't help but giggle. "You don't know what you do to me." he says huskily in my ear. I bite back a moan. He leaves a trail of hot kisses down my jaw to my neck. I lean my head back to give him more access. He gives me a passionate kiss on the lips and asks for entrance. I deny much to his annoyance. He grabs my ass and I yelp. He uses this to plunge his tongue into my mouth. We battle for dominance and he wins. I moan in pleasure causing a growl of approval to be heard from the back of his throat.

In the heat of the moment I forget where we are. I break the kiss much to his dissapointment and mine. He leans his forehead against mine as our breaths mingle together.

"We should probably go, everyones getting ready. We should too." I whisper trying to calm my rapid heart beat from the make out session we just had. He nods reluctantly. I smile.

"We can finish this later." I purr in his ear causing his little friend to make himself known. I smirk and walk away swaying my hips to tease him. I feel his eyes on me. I smile to myself when I hear Cam whisper "I have one sexy mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi:) So sorry for the late update but here is chap 15!

Tell me what you think!

Please Vote or Comment

If you haven't already can you please check out my other book that I will also be updating!

Thanks for reading!:D

Sinead xx