Chapter Eleven

After we told everyone our story, they were happy to find out we were mates. The Alpha and Luna were overjoyed that I was their sons mate and that we had finally found each other. We were congratulated by lots of people as we made our way through the crowd.

Cam whispers in my ear, "Come for a walk with me?"

I shiver as his hot breath tickles my ear. He smirks loving the way I reacted. 

"Sure." I say thanking myself for not stuttering.

He grabs my hand causing shocks to shoot up my hand making me warm inside. He pulls me gently from the crowd and down a small path that leads into the forest. We walk for a few more minutes until we come to a small clearing.

The clearing is is covered in flowers of every colour. I gasp at its beauty. Cam lets go of my hand causing me to whimper. He chuckles as he goes behind a tree and coming back with a blanket. 

"We hide it there because this is a good place to think." He answers my silent question.

He places the blanket on the grass and tugs me down. We lie down looking up at the stars in the night sky just enjoying each others company. Cam sits closer as I feel the familiar shocks up the side of my body.

"I've missed you." I whisper breaking the comfortable silence. 

"I've missed you more than you could ever know."  he says turning his head to look at me. I turn my head to him to see only love in his eyes. I smile.

"Cam?" 

"Yes love?" he replies. I feel myself melt at his words. 

"What happened after the rogues took you?" I ask biting my lip. I stop biting once I see Cams eyes become a shade darker. 

Cam shakes his head and sighs.

"After they kidnapped me they took me to an abandoned warehouse miles away from where you were. They held me there for I think...3 years. I escaped one night and ran into the forest. I ran for days until I eventually collapsed due to starvation,dehydration and exhaustion." I squeeze his hand encouraging him to go on. He takes a deep breath and continues.

"That's where the Silvermoon pack found me. The Alpha and Luna adopted me. I couldn't thank them enough. They nursed me back to health but all I could think about was you, if you were safe. It was killing me not knowing where you were, if you were okay? I couldn't sleep. Always having nightmares where you are taken and I can't save you." he clenches his knuckles turning them white.

I hold his clenched hand, relaxing it. I look into his eyes the chocolate brown captivating me.

"I looked for you." I began "I had my dads get a group to look for you. They looked for months but as time passed they slowly stopped searching. They told me that the chance of finding you was slim to none. I was so upset, I wouldn't hear it. I looked for you for weeks after the others stopped but eventually I had to stop." I close my eyes as tears trail down my face.

"I was getting more angry and upset causing my powers to go haywire. I couldn't control them at the time. It was soon after I nearly burned down the forest when I couldn't find you that my dads started training me. I looked but I couldn't find you." I turn my head so I'm looking into Cams eyes.

"I never lost hope though. I always knew I would find you eventually. I always knew.." I whisper my voice breaking at the end.

I look up to see Cameron with unshed tears in his eyes. He leans in and softly places his lips on mine in a soft kiss.

"I love you." he said with so much emotion.

"I love you more." I said causing Star to bark in happiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chap 11 is done! 

How did you like it? 

Best chap up soon:D 

But in the meantime..Vote..Comment

Thanks so much for reading

Sinead xx