Part 11

RK walks with Madhu towards the room as he tried hard to hide his smile.

"You seem extra happy today." Madhu tells him smiling happily.

"I found a rare treasure, Madhu." RK says grinning ear to ear.

"Really? What?" Madhu asks curiously as they walked into the bedroom.

"Ang laga dengee." RK sings as he locked the door.

Madhu looks at him confused. "You are hearing that song now?"

"No, I am seeing the dance."

"What about the dance?" Madhu with a slight frown remembering the picturisation.

RK gets on the bed and sitting on his knees, he turns his mobile to her and plays her dance video.

Madhu's eyes pop open seeing herself dancing like a drunk seductress to the song. She shuts her eyes, and then opens again to see if she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

"How did... when?" Madhu asks worriedly realizing that it was indeed her as she tried to snatch the mobile and RK quickly moves his hand away.

"It's sad that I can't remember when you danced like this but very happy I have the video to relive the moment." RK tells her smirking.

"Delete it... please." Madhu cutely begs him as she got on the bed and crawled to him.

"Hmmm."

"Please Rishu... please delete it."

"I will." RK tells her.

"Thanks." Madhu says smiling relieved.

"But I want a live show first." RK tells her grinning.

"No."

"Then I am showing this to Trishna tomorrow." RK tells her.

"You won't." Madhu scoffs confidently.

"Others no but Trishna I will." RK tells her.

Madhu looks at suspiciously wondering whether he would do it. in her heart, she knew he wouldn't do it.

"You are very close to Trish, so it would be fun if she sees it." RK tells her.

"NO... NO... I will dance." Madhu tells him worriedly.

"Great." RK tells her grinning as he sat back to enjoy.

Madhu frowns at him and asks, "really?"

"Yeah! Start or I am forwarding it to Trish now." RK tells her.

"Then she will tell Samay!" Madhu argues.

"Then you start." RK tells her.

"Okay." Madhu agrees.

RK was actually surprised that she fell for his empty threat but then he wasn't going to correct her.

"Ang laga..." Madhu softly starts singing.

"You don't have to sing. It is pretty awful. Just dance." RK tells her making Madhu glare at him. RK plays the song on his mobile and says "Start."

Madhu softly starts shaking her hips.

"Be as enthusiastic as you are in the video." RK tells her.

Madhu starts shaking her hips and chest more seductively.

"Awesome!" RK says excitedly.

Madhu moves to RK and decides to have fun anyways, and slowly starts running her fingers over his chest. Then she starts rubbing herself on him.