Epilogue

A big thank you to all those who had supported me with this story. Dedicating this part to all of you.

Thanks to all those who had commented on the previous part.

HAPPY ONAM:)

RK was enjoying his day off watching cricket. It was the last ball with just 3 runs to win. He was watching with bated breath when he felt something wet brush against his feet. He looks down in shock and find a mop moving between his feet.

"Will you stop it?" RK asks exasperated.

"Can you please put your feet up?" Patil asks him.

"MADHU! Can you please take him away?" RK asks irately.

"What happened?" Madhu asks as she walked to him.

"He is irritating me!"

"I am moping."

"Rishu, why can't you just put up your feet or move?"

"Madhu... I am watc..." RK stops in shock hearing the cheering and turns to the screen and sees that India won. "I missed it! I missed the winning shot."

"The replay is going on." Madhu points out though feeling a little guilty.

"It won't be the same as watching it the first time. I know what to expect now. Before I didn't. You and your Patil ruined that!"

"Come on, Rishu." Madhu smiles at him sweetly. "A clean home makes a happy environment. A happy environment makes a healthy body. A healthy body makes a happy family."

"You know what your problem is?" RK asks her irately.

"That she gives into all your demands? Sucks up to you all the time?" Patil asks curiously.

"NO!" RK glares at him.

"Can you two stop arguing?" Madhu asks them. "24x7 I have to listen to you both bickering like cranky kids."

RK glares at her and switches off the TV. "As I was saying, your problem is that you have too much free time on your hands."

Madhu frowns at him.

"And I have the perfect solution." RK tells her. "I have the perfect business plan for you."

"What?" Madhu asks curiously.

"A cleaning service!"

"You mean I go to people's house and clean their house?" Madhu asks offended.

"Of course not. You will run the business." RK tells her getting excited. "It is pretty simple. Let me explain to you." RK quickly starts explaining to her the business model and all the research he did the last few months.

"Sounds nice." Madhu says feeling excited but worriedly adds, "But I don't know anything about running a business."

"That is why you will have the perfect manager."

"Who?"

"Who else?" RK asks as he pointed at Patil with a cheeky grin.

"Me?" Patil asks shocked.

"Yes, you."

"Are you telling me or asking me?" Patil asks him.

RK didn't like the question, so he replies. "Obviously telling you!"

"Hmmmm." Patil muses. "How many years do I have to work before I will be up for partnership?"

"I told you not to watch Suits with him!" RK accuses Madhu.