Part 16

Thanks to all voting and commenting on the previous part.  Sorry for not replying to the comments, I just quickly logged into post the new part. Hope you guys will enjoy it:)

I kind of messed up with the name of Madhu's brother in the last part. I somehow remembered Sultan as her brother, but I have corrected it to Mukund.

I know some of you had issues with Madhu in the previous part, but I just didn't see her reacting in any other way. She was asked to stay in a place where she is hated the most, and she would rather stay alone in the outhouse while RK stayed in the house. And the stress at the dining table, just brought out the worst in her.

The morning of the wedding, Madhu after getting ready, hurries to Trishna to help her dress up.

"Trish.... I am here." Madhu announces as she opens the door and stops seeing RK and Trishna in the middle of a conversation. "Rishu, you are here? I thought you were at the mandap." Madhu tells him smiling as she walked to him. "Why didn't you wake me up when you woke?"

"You were in deep sleep." RK replies to her. "You finished all your packing?"

"Yeah, all done. I double checked too, but you also just check if you missed out anything."

"Okay." RK nods and turns to Trishna. "Right after you leave, we will also leave."

Trishna hugs him. "I will miss you."

"What? We will see each other like usual." Madhu tells her shaking her head.

"Yeah eventually." RK tells her grinning.

"What?"

RK chuckles and tells them. "You guys get ready. I will be at the mandap." Then cupping Trishna's face, he tells her, "I love you and thank you."

"You are an idiot, bhai." Trishna replies chuckling though her eyes filled with tears. "I love you too. Thanks for being the best brother ever."

RK smiles and kisses her forehead, then he quickly leaves.

Madhu stayed with Trishna as she got ready.

The beautician was finishing up with the final touch ups of Trishna's make up when they hear a knock on the door.

"Trishnaaa." Radha calls out to her from the other side of the door.

Madhu hurries to the door and opens it for Radha.

"What are you doing here?" Radha asks her with a frown.

"I was helping Trish." Madhu replies feeling as if she was caught doing something wrong.

Radha makes a face and walks in with Dipali following her. Dipali smiles at Madhu.

"Sorry, I am late." Dipali whispers to Madhu. "I was waiting for Dad, but his flight was delayed."

"Won't he attend the function?"

"He will. Mom is waiting for him at home. They will come to the mandap in time."

"Are you ready?" Radha asks Trishna as she walked to her.

"Yes, done." The beautician replies as she adjusted Trishna's dupatta correctly.

"Let me see." Radha says smiling excitedly.

Trishna gets up and turns to her mother happily. "How do I look?"

"Very pretty."

Trishna smiles happily then turning to Madhu and Dipali she gestures them asking them how she was looking.