Part 12

"Wife?" Radha asks in shock.

"Yes. Now, apologize."

"You are lying." Mohan accuses him. "I won't believe it."

"I don't care whether you believe it or not. You will apologize to my wife." RK tells him furiously.

"They are married." Trishna informs them.

"What are you doing?" Madhu whispers to RK in shock. "Trishna's marriag..."

"Enough!" RK tells Madhu angrily. "No more lies."

"I always knew that we shouldn't have let her into our house!" Radha says furiously. "Now, look at what she did!"

"She was always my wife!" RK tells her furiously. "I brought her here because I married her."

"And if you don't talk with respect when you address my wife then it won't be good for you."

"You would threaten us?" Balraj furiously asks him.

"Don't care who it is, I would kill him if he speaks against my wife."

"Rishu..."

"No, Madhu. This has gone on for too long. I never should have hidden our relation. I should have listened to Trish."

"From wherever you have found her... go leave her there itself. She can never be my bahu." Balraj tells him.

"I don't give a damn if she is your bahu or not." RK tells him furiously. "She is my wife and she will always be my wife."

"Get out of my house." Balraj tells him furiously.

"You haven't apologized to my wife yet." RK calmly reminds him.

"You think I would apologize to this low life?" Balraj asks outraged.

"All three of you will apologize to my wife."

RK stares at his elders as he waited for them to apologize to Madhu while they furiously glared back at him. With each passing second, RK's fury increased tenfold.

RK slowly moves Madhu away and looks around the living room. He finds his father's golf set. He walks to the bag and picks out a golf stick.

"Apologize." RK instructs them as he walked to wards the glass shelf which had very expensive collections of Radha.

"No." Balraj stubbornly replies while Radha looks at him with a worried frown.

RK lifts the golf stick and with all his strength hits the glass shelf. The glass breaks with a loud sound and Radha screams in outrage while Madhu looked at her husband in shock.

"Rishu..." Madhu starts to hurry towards him and RK furiously turns to look at her. Madhu stops in fear seeing the fury on his face. Finally, she was seeing the temper that Trishna had told her about. She had thought Trishna was joking when she said that when Rishu got angry, he went insane, and now, she wasn't very sure if that was a joke.

RK swings the stick again and slides it over the expensive crystals and they all tumble down to the floor crashing, breaking and chipping.

"SORRY!" Radha screams in fear seeing that RK was moving to the next shelf that contained her crockery sets lined with pure gold and platinum banded.

"Politely." RK spits out to her furiously.

"Rishu... please stop this." Madhu begs him as tears filled her eyes.

RK ignores Madhu and turns to Radha with a questioning expression as he raised the stick again.

"Okay... okay." Radha says worriedly and turns to Madhu and tells her in a gentle tone, "I am very sorry."