Part 3

Madhu wakes up to feel someone lying next to her. She opens her eyes to find RK sleeping next to her. She gasps in shock, the last few days he had slept with her but every day he had left before she woke up so no one catches them. "Rishu... wake up." Madhu gently shakes him. 

"What Madhu?" RK moans as he turns to sleep on his stomach. 

"Shouldn't you go to your room before someone wakes up?" 

"What time is it? I have kept the alarm, Madhu." RK continues to mumble as he tried to sleep. 

"6:30." 

"No one is going to wake up for another two hours." 

"Really?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"Yeah... it is Sunday today." 

"Oh okay... then you sleep." Madhu tells him and he promptly goes back to sleep then remembering the servants she asks worried, "But Rishu... won't Patil or someone be up, now?" 

RK leans up to frown at her. "They will just assume that I had gone for a jog." 

"What if they see you coming out of here?" Madhu asks worried. 

"They will just assume that I was checking in on you." 

"But Rish..." 

"CHUP!" RK says and then putting his hand over her waist he pulls her down next to him. "Sleep." 

Madhu looks at him in shock and as her shock diminishes she watches her husband sleep. She starts blushing realizing her position being held down by him and he sleeping so close to her. Her heart started slamming against her chest as she resisted the urge to ruffle his messed up hair and place a kiss on him. Realizing her thoughts were turning to dangerous territories she decides to get up. She gently starts moving his hand. 

"Madhu!" RK looks up at her frowning at her. "This is the only day I get to sleep. So please!" 

"I was just getting up." Madhu tells him though she couldn't help the smile creeping on her face; he was so grumpy and looked so adorable frowning.  

"Okay...let me sleep now." RK says as he goes back to sleep releasing her. Madhu smiles at his sleeping form and gets up from bed. 

RK hears chanting and wakes up frowning. He looks around and stops seeing Madhu praying. Smiling he lies back down on the bed and hugging his pillow he watches her pray. She had finished her bath and she was looking so beautiful and fresh praying. Watching her pray was pure bliss. He liked being married to Madhu. Every day he wakes up early in the morning to get back to his room and find his wife sleeping next to him. And that was the hardest part of his day, getting up and leaving her. Then he would leave for office, however busy he was he would find himself wondering about her and when it becomes unable to resist the urge he would call her. Then in the evening, however late he gets back home, she would wait for him with his dinner. They would have dinner together, talk and go to sleep on two ends of the bed. Only once, had he woke up to find her curled up on him. That had given him a heart attack at first and once the initial shock had passed he had started to enjoy the bliss of waking up with his wife in his arms. That day he had stayed back longer than usual not wanting to go away. But to his disappointment it had never happened after that. 

Realizing she was finishing with her prayer he closes his eyes. Few seconds later, he felt her near him and then she touched his forehead with a finger putting tikka on him. He opens his eyes to see her walking away and he holds her hand. She turns back to look at him and then smiles regretfully, "I woke you up again?"