The Obsessive Stalker

The Obsessive Stalker - Prologue

Noah looked out of his window - there she was, hiding behind the great tree in Mr. Baxlem's backyard, spying on him. "Darn it! There she is again...and this time with....binoculars?" he said to himself. Susie Rayner was obsessed with Noah, ever since he had moved to Glendale in 5th grade. And Noah was very sick of Susie, they were in high school now; it was time for her to grow up and get over him but no, there she was in Mr. Baxlem's , the old man who lived alone next door, backyard behind a gigantic tree spying on him.

"Noah! Aaron! Jacob! Get down here at ONCE!!" called a furious voice from downstairs cutting into his thoughts. It was Mom and Noah betted with all his life that Jacob had done something - very bad. "It wasn't me! I swear!" came another voice from the room next to his - Jacob's. He came into Noah's room and plopped himself on his bed. "What'd you do THIS time?" asked Noah, shaking his head in amusement. Jake's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly,"I swear it wasn't me! It was actually Susie Rayner, she's spray painted the back door with red hearts!" he stated. Noah furrowed his eyebrows, that girl was insane! "She spray painted? Our back door?" he said slowly, probably trying to take it in. Jake nodded and then added, "With red hearts!" Noah sat on his bed heavily and closed his eyes...that Susie Rayner! He'd have to do something about this wierd obsession of hers...tell her to back off or even get a restraining order or something. "I'm telling Mom that I did it..." he sighed and got up and trudged downstairs to meet his doom.

Noah was 16, a sophomore in Glendale High School and he had two brothers: Aaron, a senior at high school and Jacob, in his last year of middle school. They were all tall, brown haired and blue eyed gorgeous guys, the kind every girl dreams about. The only difference between them was that Aaron was a jerky player, Noah had a stalker and Jacob was a big prankster and always got into all kinds of trouble. They lived comfortably in a big house with their mom. Noah also had a sister: Stephanie but she was in her second year at college and so didn't live with them anymore and only visited on weekends.

After Noah repainted the back door, he stumbled up to his room and dramatically fell on his bed - to find someone already lying on it. "Ahhh!" he yelled and backed off. Lying on his bed was....was....Susie Rayner??!!

Author's Note:- Hey guys! This is the Intro-type chapter of The Obsessive Stalker. Chapter 1's upload will probably be tomorrow so if you like the story please COMMENT, VOTE or FAN!!!