Chapter 3

Author's Note: So, so, so sorry to all of you for posting the next chapters of TOS so, so, so late!!! We were having review tests and what-not at school, I barely had time to check my mail! Anyways, Enjoy this chapter and I apologize for any mistakes or if it's too short!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

There she was, standing innocently as if she just hadn't bombarded his locker with yellow rose petals,"Susie! What did you do to my locker?!! Didn't you learn ANYTHING from what I was shouting at you yesterday?" Noah said agitatedly. She blinked and said in a low voice,"I was trying to apologize for all those times I've annoyed you..." Noah sighed angrily,"If you really want to show that your sorry that leave me alone - preferably for the REST of my LIFE. Got it Susie? That means no physical or mental contact with me WHAT-SO-EVER!!!" Susie mumbled something about wanting to be just friends but thankfully turned away, no doubt crying already.

Now, Noah had stop Martini from spreading those baseless rumors about him and Susie being an 'item couple'. But first he had Algebra 1 with Mr. Alexander and Mia Burns, the hottest girl in school next only to Martini's girlfriend.

"Good morning class, please, without any furthur ado, turn your books to pages 66 and 67...." droned Mr. Alexander. Noah's best friend, Micheal Atiya was sitting beside him and throwing paperballs at his "soon-to-be girlfriend" Gera Kjovokich who was a transfer student from Russia. Micheal was the school playboy, while Noah was always firm on waiting for Ms. Perfect, Micheal had always believed that whoever his current 'squeeze' was was Ms. Perfect. But, Noah had to admit that Micheal was quite good-looking: he was tall, in the school's basketball team (the Glendale Tigers), had grey eyes and was a brunette. Overall, quite attractive and caused the entire student body of girl's hearts to melt. That was probably why he was such a playboy. "So, any luck on the Susie front?" he asked, Noah hadn't told him what had happened yesterday or today morning...

"Noah Anderson and Micheal Atiya! Please pay attention!!!" souted Mr. Alexander but went on droning after a while. "Yeah, actually. Yesterday, I told her to get out of my life and did the same this morning." he whispered. Gera turned around and smiled big at Micheal, she wrote her phone number on a red post-it heart and passed it through Mia Burns to Micheal. Mia looked at Noah for about a nanosecond before turning back around. Now, normally Mia would've been the type of girl Micheal would be desperate to pounce on but somehow she never showed any interest in Micheal or hie player ways.

She was one heck of a beauty though, a beauty that Micheal had rated 10 on his Hottie-scale. She had long, wavy brown hair and deep green eyes. She got good grades but could never be classified as a nerd. Noah thought she was perfect, she pretty much ignored Noah. Noah's train of thought was broken by Micheal, whispering," That was too easy, I'm over her. Need someone who's a challenge...hey! What about Susie?" Normally, Noah would've been bemused and relieved that Micheal hadn't said Mia because Micheal only liked girls who were challenge for him - who would'nt be his so easily.

But today, Noah was far from bemused and relieved, he was jubilant. Micheal would be his exit from Susie Rayner's life forever because today he knew that Micheal had found a new project to work on.

"Let's do it!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Okay! I'm sorry it's kinda short but....anyways! So, the next chapter's gonna have more of Susie and Micheal and more of Mia. I'll try an upload on Thursday but don't get your hopes up because we just have a lot of homework these days! But, I'll try my best! Thanks for supporting TOS and don't forget to vote and tell your wattpad friends!!!