Chapter 4

A/N: Heyy!!! As NOT promised here is the next chapter! Hope you love it! So, as I write this I'm listening to One Direction songs back-to-back and seriously if you haven't heard about them you neeeeeed to check them out NOW! Also, (I know you're probably like: GET ON WITH IT!!! but... this chapter is dedicated to one of my absolute FAVOURITE authors on wattpad who brought us awesome stories like The White House which I am OBSESSED with! So check that out too (after reading the chapter) and then tell me what you think about this chapter, One Direction and The White House! Here it is FINALLY:

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Micheal stared intensely at Susie during lunch. She turned around a few times to look back at him but then he'd carefully turn his eyes away from her back and chat animatedly to Noah who was far from amused. Micheal was hot and Susie probably realized that this was a good time to move on from Noah, who'd broken her poor heart into a million pieces, and get together with someone who actually liked her. But then dating Micheal meant spending a lot of unwanted time with Noah.

She made up her mind to talk to Micheal during American History which wasn't one of Noah's classes that day. After lunch, she walked to the girl's bathroom and fixed herself up infront of the mirror. She hitched up her short school skirt up a bit till the middle of her thighs and opened the first few buttons of her school shirt. She then opened her ponytail and and put her wavy hair to a side. In all, she looked like what normal people would call a wh***.

She walked to Miss Edwards class silently, trying to look as normal as possible and ignore the looks and the whispers she was getting. Micheal was already sitting where he usually sat - at the back of the room, slumping done on his chair. When Susuie walked in, he sat up and his eyes went wide. "Hi. Mind if I sit next to you?" she asked him politely. He was speechless and just nodded. She gave him a small yet seductive smile and sat down with her legs on each other. This made her skirt go even higher and Micheal's eyes even wider, but he remained silent.

"Morning class! Today's reading day! So, open your books to page 75 and read with your partners all the way till page 84. I'll be right back!" and saying that Miss Edwards winked and scampered off. Everyone knew that Coach Kleighton and her were in a relationship and that if you did want to bug her, you'd find her in some store room in the gym but that's another story...

Meanwhile, Micheal was having trouble breathing - literally. He tried some of his I'm-so-laidback-and-cool moves but - they failed. "I don't really feel like reading...do you?" asked Susie, quite enjoying herself. Micheal mumbled something that she didn't hear so she turned completely towards them - their knees touching - and looked at him saying,"I didn't quite catch that.." Micheal cleared his throat and said,"I don't either..." Susie suggested that they just "talk" and Micheal finally looked her in the eye.

Micheal had never had so much fun with a girl and Susie had never had so much fun flirting and looking and talking with a boy that was not Noah. It was no surprise that Micheal had the guts to finally ask her out. "Susie, um..will you go out with me this Friday night for dinner?" and ran a hand through his hair, looking at her wistfully. She tilted her head a looked at him with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes "Pick me up at 7!" and turned towards the door, winking at him before leaving.

Micheal sat in his seat speechless. He got up and kept thinking to himself how he hadn't discovered this gem before. The things they talked about was stuff Micheal would've never talked about to any girl he'd be interested in. He would make the girl blush and mumble - not the opposite like in this case! He didn't know how Noah didn't like Susie. She was funny, interesting and hot. Forget the challenge - Susie Rayner was going to be his so easily that he discovered he did not want to look for another challenge after her. He left the room in a daze.

He got near his locker in a daze and bumped into Noah. "So? What happened? Did you make her blush? Did you show her your moves?" Noah asked impatiently. "Yeah...yeah dude, I did. I gotta go now...for uh...basketball practise..." replied Micheal, still in a daze, and left quickly.

Noah stared at his retreating back in confusion. "Wha....?" he said out loud and shrugged. Looking around, he saw people whispering and giving him looks. Everyone knew about Susie's obsession so what were they whispering about and giving him looks for? Hmm....

Suddenly, Noah sees a very sluttish looking version of Susie walk by him. This was vey unusual in two ways: 1. She looked like a slut. and....

2. She didn't even look at him.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here you go guys!!!! Hope you like it! And if you do (or even if you don't) VOTE and COMMENT!!! Now you can check out One Direction and read The White House!!! The next upload maybe either tomorrow or...we'll see.

Thanks!

PS: You guys made my day after I posted the last chapter!!!!