Chapter 18

Woah! 18 chapters already? Author's note in the end and this chapter is NOT edited because I was in a hurry to post this so please don't mind :) Enjoy! :D

~~~

Chapter 18

Noah spent the rest of the day at school hiding from Mia and trying to find Mike. Apparently, Susie had made a big fuss about their break up and Mike was heartbroken. Speaking of Susie, Noah hadn't seen her all day. The only time her did see her was when she was coming out of her Chemistry class with a short red head who was completely unrecognizable. His phone vibrated in his back pocket.

Mia: Where r u??? - MB

Oh great, she was still looking for him. He could just call her up and get this over with but a part of him wanted to leave her hanging for some odd reason. This new clingy Mia wasn't the Mia at the cinema. That Mia was cool, confident, funny, hot and this one... He decided to get this ordeal over with. He hated clingy, possessive girls and that's exactly what Mia was turning out to be.

Noah: Yea, meet me near the fountain in 5 - N

He had a free period and figured that Mia had one as well since she had gone up to the office desk and demanded that her schedule be the same as Noah's so they could spend more time together. That's why it was so hard to hide from her. He'd make sure to get to his classes that day early and sit next to any random loner who sat by them self. He would see Mia pout and try to communicate with him using her hands but Noah always pretended he didn't see her.

And this was just the first school day of them being 'together'!

He walked through the school and went outside near the small garden with a fountain where most students spent their free time talking, studying, reading etc. Ironically, there were not many people there today. A group of girls reading the same book in a corner and some people talking in another.

Noah sat down near the fountain and waited for Mia. She eventually turned up a few minutes later with her best friends Courtney and Lila. Noah cursed under his breath, why did she have to bring them? This would only make this dumping-the-bipolar-girlfriend deal harder.

"Hey Noah! I got your text!" she said, waving her phone when they were in hearing distance of each other. She smiled adoringly at him, some sort of evil glint in her eye. Weird.

"Umm yeah. Mia? Can we talk?" he said and glancing at her friends he added, "Alone?

She arched her perfectly threaded eyebrows. "Why babe? Is something the matter?" She smirked slowly, hiding her slip with a fake smile. So, she was going to act all innocent-girl-being-dumped-by-unloving-boyfriend with him, eh?

"It's something I wanted to talk to you about. Just you." he stated. He could clearly see that Courtney and Lila were dead bored by their conversation. Courtney was picking on her nails and Lila was glancing around the courtyard for something interesting.

Mia huffed and pinched the bridge of her nose, maybe she did know what was coming. She waved her hand at her friends and they hurriedly left, now it was just him and Mia.

"Look, Mia. This isn't really wor-"

"Save it. I'm fed up with you and you keep ignoring me. I guess it's safe to say that this relationship is over. I'm breaking up with you, Noah."

Noah stood there gaping at her retreating back. She did not just do that but then again, she did. Now the entire school will know that Mia dumped Noah instead of vice versa but to be honest, he didn't really care.

He sighed a breath of relief, glad that it was over and grinned joyfully. Maybe things would finally look up now, he thought.

He strolled inside the school, glad that his little Mia encounter hadn't taken much of his free period and looked about to find Micheal so he could know what had actually conspired between him and Susie. Not that he actually cared of course.

Who was he kidding! He did care, a lot to be honest and the fact that she was well, not with anyone, was eating him up more than he could imagine. He had to finally admit it, he was falling for Susie. Falling hard for Susie.

And to make matters worse, it was clear that Micheal was too.

Guess that meant 'May the best man win, right?'

~~~

A/N: OMG! I KNOW I KNOW! I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE MORE THAN A MONTH BUT I HAVE A PERFECTLY LOGICAL EXCUSE!

Family Vacation Road trips

So I spent almost 2 weeks in the wilderness that is THE CANADIAN ROCKIES!!! But now that I'm back, updates to ALL my stories will be more regular, maybe two updates per day? And I think NOW is a good time to establish teams.

AND I WILL NOT CONTINUE IF YOUR OPINIONS ARE NOT EXPRESSED BELOW! Okay I will but c'mon! Give me something to work with here! So VOMMAN! (Vote. Comment, Fan!) But you're welcome to like or tweet or +1 too ;P

Team Micheal or... Team Noah?

Till next time!

Asma Xx. :D